Author Topic: Bill de Blasio claims tall buildings in NYC are “worst emitters” of greenhouse gases … huh?  (Read 1064 times)

rangerrebew

Bill de Blasio claims tall buildings in NYC are “worst emitters” of greenhouse gases … huh?

Friday, July 12, 2019 by: Ethan Huff   

(Natural News) To help stop “global warming,” New York City is rolling out all sorts of new legislation to ban things like hot dogs and red meat, and possibly even the city’s iconic skyscrapers, which Mayor Bill de Blasio hilariously claims are the worst emitters of greenhouse gases like carbon dioxide (CO2).

A key tenet of New York City’s “Green New Deal,” which is different (but not by much) from the laughably ridiculous Green New Deal put forth by Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (AOC), the alleged “polluting” nature of NYC’s existing glass and steel skyscrapers is something that de Blasio hopes to tackle simply by prohibiting any more of them from being built in the future.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-07-12-blasio-claims-nyc-buildings-worst-emitters-of-greenhouse-gases.html

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Skyscrapers have flatulence?  Who knew? rrthree
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Seems he is advocating to raze NYC.

I will be early on volunteering with bulldozer funds.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington