Author Topic: NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio balks on decision to leave Iowa when massive power outage hits at home  (Read 189 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio balks on decision to leave Iowa when massive power outage hits at home
by Daniel Chaitin
 | July 13, 2019 10:08 PM
 | Updated Jul 13, 2019, 10:50 PM

New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio would not commit to returning home from Iowa hours after a massive blackout hit the Big Apple that has put tens of thousands of people in the dark.

The 2020 candidate for president was on the campaign trail in Waterloo when power outages struck a wide swath of Manhattan in the early evening Saturday.

Asked by CNN if he would return to New York City, de Blasio said, "I'm going to get more information in the next hour or so. And we'll adjust my schedule accordingly depending on what I hear."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/nyc-mayor-bill-de-blasio-balks-on-decision-to-leave-iowa-for-home-when-massive-power-outage-hits
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️