Author Topic: Things They Don’t Tell You When You Audition For a Part  (Read 265 times)

Online mountaineer

Michelle Obama's Mirror

Thursday, July 11, 2019
Things They Don’t Tell You When You Audition For a Part

OMG! You expect me to work for my $170,000 salary!!? That’s like, like… putting children in cages! Inhumane!

Watch AOC share her deep thoughts, starting with her complaint that she has “to work all the time” and doesn’t even have time to buy a chair (Life Tip #1: Wayfair) then proceeds to work-all-the-time by running her mouth on everything from domestic crises to climate change and the destruction of earth. Spouting non-stop nonsense as she live-streams every thing that passes through her brain as a thought. She does so while demonstrating her awesome millennial multitasking life skills of talking and chopping jicama at the same time.  ...

t’s a shame that she has to work so hard within a political system that she knows so little about. (Hint: it’s a constitutional republic my dear, not a democracy, if numbnutz like you don’t prevent us from keeping it.) That means it’s even harder than tending bar.

But back to Evita’s boss-lady: in an attempt to keep AOC under control Ms. Pelosi tried to direct her efforts towards actual work for the Democratic party. AOC is not happy about not having enough unfettered time to Tweet, Instagram and Facebook her deep thoughts.
    "I was assigned to some of the busiest committees and four subcommittees. So my hands are full. And sometimes I wonder if they’re trying to keep me busy."
Well, idle hands, devils workshop and all. ...  More

Official issue Congressional fidget spinners
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org