Author Topic: Man beaten to death by Philly mob after he allegedly tried to steal car with children inside  (Read 422 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Well at least they cut his testicles off!

A 54-year-old man was beaten to death by crowd of onlookers in Philadelphia after he attempted to steal a car with three children inside but was stopped by the parents, police said.

The man, who police identified as Eric Hood, hopped into the car and drove off while the parents of the kids were inside a store on Thursday around 9:50 p.m., according to a press release from the Philadelphia Police Department.

However, he didn’t make it far.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/shock-man-beaten-death-philly-mob-allegedly-steal/story?id=64291023

He chose poorly.

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Perp had a long rap sheet.

A satisfying outcome.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It sucked to be him.   :shrug:

An observation:  This happened at 10PM, according to some reports.  Not only were the parents out shopping at 10, but there were enough people milling about in the street to set upon the perp.  What kind of place is this?  Am I just being a prude?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Philly bookmark

🗽🔔
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
It sucked to be him.   :shrug:

An observation:  This happened at 10PM, according to some reports.  Not only were the parents out shopping at 10, but there were enough people milling about in the street to set upon the perp.  What kind of place is this?  Am I just being a prude?

As @Frank Cannon  would say; It was in Philthy PA

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
As @Frank Cannon  would say; It was in Philthy PA

In the shadow of Temple University to boot.  May God have mercy on their souls.  (One would have to have been there to get that.)
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

In the shadow of Temple University to boot.  May God have mercy on their souls.  (One would have to have been there to get that.)

The city of Brotherly Love.... Not.