Author Topic: Prominent California Islamists Praise Imam's Call to Exterminate Jews  (Read 417 times)

rangerrebew

Prominent California Islamists Praise Imam's Call to Exterminate Jews

by Sam Westrop
July 9, 2019

While waiting at Ben Gurion Airport in Israel, following a trip to the Al Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem, California imam Ahmed Billoo (also known as Ahmed Ibn Aslam), wrote on his private Facebook account that he was "feeling annoyed" about his location. He offered a prayer to deal with the surfeit of Jews in the building:

"Oh God, reduce their numbers, exterminate them, and don't leave a single one alive."

He added the hashtag "Zionists."

He seemed palpably relieved to arrive in Istanbul the next day, writing "So good to be in a Muslim country" and "#TiredofSeeingZionists."

https://www.meforum.org/islamist-watch/58905/prominent-california-islamists-praise-imam-call

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Ain't DIVERSITY! great?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I say don't let the Muzzie back into the USA.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I'm more interested in the response of FaceBook.
If I were to post that ALL MUSLIMS SHOULD BE EXTERMINATED! I would be banned immediately probably for life.
However, I strongly suspect that posting "All Jews Should Be Exterminated" by a Muslim will be accepted by FB.

That's a good clue for the White Supremacists. Just sign up with an Islamic sounding name, and you can post about the 'extermination' of any race. And you'll get a free pass from all the Tech Gods.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.