Author Topic: UK Bracing for Moment It Is Revealed British Intel Spied on Innocent Americans in the US for Obama!  (Read 321 times)

rangerrebew

UK Bracing for Moment It Is Revealed British Intel Spied on Innocent Americans in the US for Obama!
Joe Hoft by Joe Hoft July 11, 2019 350 Comments

Yesterday’s resignation by the UK’s Ambassador to the US, Kim Darroch, is barely the beginning.  Soon Americans will find out that the Brits spied on Americans in the US at the behest of Obama’s Deep State!

We reported more than a year ago that a foreign government did interfere in the US election of 2016 and that government was the UK – not Russia!  These pompous pieces of work thought that Hillary would win and they would never be caught.  Soon the entire story will be out and Americans will be totally outraged!

The British ambassador to the US resigned yesterday but this is only the beginning –

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/07/uk-bracing-for-moment-it-is-revealed-british-intel-spied-on-innocent-americans-in-the-us-for-obama/
« Last Edit: July 13, 2019, 02:03:41 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

I would  think Obama, likely as not, did the same for the UK.  You know, tit for tat. :pondering:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I would  think Obama, likely as not, did the same for the UK.  You know, tit for tat. :pondering:

I think the Brits have less restrictive laws about spying on their own citizens than we do. 

Remember, they loved 0bama and were probably more than willing to help him transform the U.S.