Author Topic: Nice Work, Rapinoe! US Soccer Final Viewership Down by ALMOST HALF Thanks to Trump-Bashing, Far Lef  (Read 508 times)

rangerrebew

Nice Work, Rapinoe! US Soccer Final Viewership Down by ALMOST HALF Thanks to Trump-Bashing, Far Left National Team

Jim Hoft by Jim Hoft July 10, 2019 

They cursed the US President and disrespected their Country — What did they expect?

The US Women’s Soccer Final viewership was down by ALMOST HALF this year thanks to the Trump-bashing, anthem protesting US national team.

You insult half your audience — you lose half your audience!

Great job, ladies!

After weeks of hyping the World Cup tournament the final match between the US and The Netherlands had a viewership that was down 43.8 percent from the last World Cup final in 2015.

The AP reported:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/07/nice-work-rapinoe-us-soccer-final-viewership-down-by-almost-half-thanks-to-trump-bashing-anthem-protesting-national-team/

rangerrebew

Keep up the great work, Rapinoe, and you may yet insure women never get equal pay with men in the same sport. :whistle:

Offline goatprairie

Keep up the great work, Rapinoe, and you may yet insure women never get equal pay with men in the same sport. :whistle:
About 95% of the workers killed in industrial accidents are males. Yet those often dangerous, dirty, and difficult jobs have to be done.
When women start working all those types of jobs, then I'll start getting worked up about them not getting equal pay.
Wherever I've worked, the women made the same as men.

Offline jpsb

It would not surprise me to know that the half that did watch were rooting for the Netherlands.

Offline Applewood

About 95% of the workers killed in industrial accidents are males. Yet those often dangerous, dirty, and difficult jobs have to be done.
When women start working all those types of jobs, then I'll start getting worked up about them not getting equal pay.
Wherever I've worked, the women made the same as men.

Most of the women I know who carry on about equal pay want to be paid the same as a man -- only because they are women, not because they have the skills or the ability to perform the job as well as or better than a man. 

Offline Absalom

Viewership is down because of the level of the
ladies play, in particular the atrocious passing!!!
« Last Edit: July 13, 2019, 09:31:55 pm by Absalom »