Author Topic: Florida pastor: 'Blows me away' how wrong media and politicians are about migrant shelter  (Read 211 times)

rangerrebew

Florida pastor: 'Blows me away' how wrong media and politicians are about migrant shelter
by Tim Pearce
 | July 12, 2019 04:41 PM

A Florida pastor is contesting Democrat claims that children are treated "like little prisoners" at a migrant shelter in Miami.

Pastor Russell Black, president of Latin Impact Ministries, appeared on Fox News on Friday to defend the Homestead shelter. Black and his ministry have worked with Caliburn International, the company that runs Homestead, since 2015, assisting shelter personnel and holding church services on Saturdays.

"When we first started in 2015, we had no idea what would be going on there," Black said. "We were surprised at the care, the expense, the concern of the staff, and the management of the shelter in making sure the brief stay that the immigrants had in the shelter would be as painless and pleasant as possible."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/florida-pastor-blows-me-away-how-wrong-media-and-politicians-are-about-migrant-shelter