Author Topic: Rep. Elijah Cummings pushes back as AOC demands to be sworn in before border hearing  (Read 667 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rep. Elijah Cummings pushes back as AOC demands to be sworn in before border hearing
by Julio Rosas
 | July 12, 2019 12:56 PM
 | Updated Jul 12, 2019, 01:35 PM

Prior to testifying to the House Oversight and Reform Committee on the conditions of the border detention facilities, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez made an unusual request: she wanted to be sworn in.

Chairman Elijah Cummings obliged the New York Democrat's request, but noted, "We usually don't require a swearing in."

In a tweet explaining why she asked to be sworn in, Ocasio-Cortez said it was because Republicans had been "stating that I am lying about the translated accounts of migrants at the border."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/rep-elijah-cummings-pushes-back-as-aoc-demands-to-be-sworn-in-before-border-hearing
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

I couldn’t decide whether or not AOC was a calculating liar but I guess she really is just plain dumb.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I couldn’t decide whether or not AOC was a calculating liar but I guess she really is just plain dumb.

This is a very rookie error.

Offline verga

I sweat it is her job to make Biden look smarter.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

A race to the bottom.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Sandy-O, the bartender with sweater puppies who served water downed drinks in the Bronx is not a very smart person.  She understand perjury,  Hell... she can't even spell it.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Sandy-O, the bartender with sweater puppies who served water downed drinks in the Bronx is not a very smart person.  She understand perjury,  Hell... she can't even spell it.

I guess she figures she's immune, and nobody will call her on it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online rustynail

Did she set her own Perjury trap ?

Offline EdJames

Online rustynail

What a Ham.

Offline EdJames

What a Ham.

That is a kind way of describing it...

Offline verga

Let the record show that she is a lying sack of cat poop.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@skeeter

Yup!

You can take the bar bitch out of the bar,but you can't take the bitch out of her.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@verga

Nah,that would be impossible to do,and she's not even up for the simple things.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I guess she figures she's immune, and nobody will call her on it.

@Cyber Liberty

If she does,she is right about that.

Unless,of course,it is a black woman or trans that calls her on it.  Brown is below black on the Dim importance scale for the time being,but that WILL change soon,and when it does,there are going to a  lot of unhappy blacks.