Author Topic: Live Thread Storm Updates: President Trump declares state of emergency in Louisiana, sends federal  (Read 2138 times)

Offline corbe

IF I was a woman I'd definitely be of the Lesbian persuasion since I continually post (allowable) pics of women in various stages of undress.
   There's that, @EdJames so don't PM me and ask for my number, I'm not interested in your kind.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
   IF I was a woman I'd definitely be of the Lesbian persuasion since I continually post (allowable) pics of women in various stages of undress.
   There's that, @EdJames so don't PM me and ask for my number, I'm not interested in your kind.

Don't worry about that...  I have an agreement with @DCPatriot that you are all his whenever you finally came out...

Offline Victoria33

That's very considerate of ya @Victoria33

I'm going to a Clinic in Spring (South Conroe) that lipos and face lifts rich women from Houston at the end of July. 
   Don't ask which procedure I'm having done, OK?
@corbe

Your "about page" says you are a male and are 146 yrs. old.  I would think you need lipo from head to foot.   :yowsa:
« Last Edit: July 13, 2019, 06:48:55 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

What about me? 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline corbe

What about me? 

Your ex wife told me how good you were @The Ghost you can PM me.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
   Your ex wife told me how good you were @The Ghost you can PM me.

LOL,  Remeinds be of the old days when @Frank Cannon was on the prowl trolling the newbies.   :yowsa: 888high58888
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Don't worry about that...  I have an agreement with @DCPatriot that you are all his whenever you finally came out...

@EdJames

ROFL!    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline EdJames

Offline corbe

It's not lost on me that you two think it's funny if I were the 'house' @DCPatriot B1tch, @EdJames   

Offline EdJames

It's not lost on me that you two think it's funny if I were the 'house' @DCPatriot B1tch, @EdJames

Truth be told, it was a gambling debt....   last year's World Series....  loser got you, what can I say?  I picked the wrong team....

:shrug:

Offline corbe

When the kids and Trumpers (same thing) go to bed later I'll post some pictures of me you'll want to stay up for.... :yowsa:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Fingers crossed this thing speeds up, and minimizes the deluge. 

With sub 75 mph winds, wind damage should have been fairly light.  The water is going to be the problem. 

Memories of Allison.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GrouchoTex

No rain in Sugar Land yet, none over the weekend, but a 60% chance today, due to remnants of Barry.
Glad we mowed the yard yesterday......