Author Topic: Rush: Did Trump Drive Paul Ryan Out of the Swamp?  (Read 365 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Did Trump Drive Paul Ryan Out of the Swamp?
« on: July 11, 2019, 05:55:11 pm »

Did Trump Drive Paul Ryan Out of the Swamp?

Jul 11, 2019

RUSH: A new book has been leaked, book coming later this month by a guy named Tim Alberta who I guess he’s a Politico writer. And it’s a book about the campaign of 2016, one of the excerpted chapters is how Trump survived the Access Hollywood video.

A lot of people talked to Tim Alberta, and one of them was Paul Ryan, and Paul Ryan is admitting — correct me if I’m wrong, Mr. Snerdley — Ryan is admitting he resigned from Congress ’cause he couldn’t work with Trump anymore. That’s what it sounds like to me.

He couldn’t put up with Trump anymore, couldn’t stomach it. He tried to teach Trump how government works, but Trump wouldn’t listen, Trump didn’t know jack, Trump wasn’t able to do anything. Ryan just couldn’t put up with it anymore.

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2019/07/11/did-trump-drive-paul-ryan-out-of-the-swamp/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Rush: Did Trump Drive Paul Ryan Out of the Swamp?
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2019, 05:56:52 pm »
Don't know.  Just damned happy that he is GONE!!!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: Rush: Did Trump Drive Paul Ryan Out of the Swamp?
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2019, 06:07:10 pm »
Ryan effectively blocked Obama-care repeal/replace and supported open borders.

When Strzok and Page spoke of "insurance," did they have in mind, Ryan or Roberts?

Or maybe thinking longer term it was Reagan himself, who set the demographic destiny in motion with Amnesty.

I sure hope all of you Trump haters enjoy your one-party rule, which will arrive sooner, thanks to Ryan and those like him.
I think the big sin that Ryan posed was taking away the Swamp and the related feedbags.

Trump is NOT ideal. But he IS better than the alternatives, be that democrat or sleazy Republican types.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln