Author Topic: CNN's Chris Cuomo: Let's Not Get Caught Up In The Intrigue Of Who Jeffrey Epstein's Friends Are  (Read 1787 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

CNN's Chris Cuomo: Let's Not Get Caught Up In The Intrigue Of Who Jeffrey Epstein's Friends Are
Posted By Ian Schwartz
On Date July 11, 2019

Chris Cuomo implored viewers not to get caught up in the "intrigue" of who Epstein was friends with and instead focus on how it was handled.

"When we're talking about Epstein, you got to stick to what is common sense on these things, all right?" Cuomo said Wednesday night. "Don't get buried in legalese, don't follow the finger-pointing, and please don't get up on the intrigue of who was better friends with this guy. Who cares? Let's take a look at the facts of what we know about how it was handled. Okay? We are going to dissect them with one of the best investigators around. What was done that seems fine and what was fugazi."

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/07/11/cnn_cuomo_lets_not_get_caught_up_in_the_intrigue_of_who_was_friends_with_jeffrey_epstein.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Hey Chris - don't you believe is some person of power was in his jet getting 'enthused' that person might have been able to handle this at all?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
CNN's Chris Cuomo: Let's Not Get Caught Up In The Intrigue Of Who Jeffrey Epstein's Friends Are
Posted By Ian Schwartz
On Date July 11, 2019

Chris Cuomo implored viewers not to get caught up in the "intrigue" of who Epstein was friends with and instead focus on how it was handled.

Loosely interpreted as Lets keep the Clinton Crime Syndicate and all its tenacles (i.e, and including NY Cuomo familiy) out of this.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

I wonder if any of the Cuomos or their friends (besides x42) jetted down to Pedo Island.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I wonder if any of the Cuomos or their friends (besides x42) jetted down to Pedo Island.

I was thinking the same thing.  Only reason Cuomo would say something like that is if he knows he or someone he knows and pals around with are in the pictures.

Epstein donated a lot of money to Schumer in the 90's.  I wonder if there was any of Epstein's money tossed in the direction of Mario the Pious?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

"Don't get buried in legalese, don't follow the finger-pointing, and please don't get up on the intrigue of who was better friends with this guy. Who cares?

OMG, thank you Chris Cuomo.  This is funny beyond  definition … I can't stop laughing!  I can't help but wonder which Cuomo is on the list.  :laugh:

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
OMG, thank you Chris Cuomo.  This is funny beyond  definition … I can't stop laughing!  I can't help but wonder which Cuomo is on the list.  :laugh:

It really is a statement from someone that clearly doesn't want to either be exposed, or have some people close to him exposed.....

Offline GrouchoTex

It really is a statement from someone that clearly doesn't want to either be exposed, or have some people close to him exposed.....

My thoughts exactly.

Offline Victoria33

I was thinking the same thing.  Only reason Cuomo would say something like that is if he knows he or someone he knows and pals around with are in the pictures.  Epstein donated a lot of money to Schumer in the 90's.  I wonder if there was any of Epstein's money tossed in the direction of Mario the Pious?
@txradioguy

I watch Chris Cuomo every evening.  Yesterday, he spoke of how terrible the crimes are.  If someone in his family has done this, he is acting as though he does not know it.  I suppose this could have happened without his knowledge.  Will have to wait to see if a member of his family was involved.

Rich people would be more inclined to go to his parties at his huge townhouse in New York City, than spend days on an island.  Would be easier to get to his city townhouse.  If the records taken from the townhouse, actually document any of those in his black book came to the city "parties", or the island "parties" maybe we will learn who they are, or maybe not.  I read how many different phone numbers of Trump he had in the book, Trump's and his different family members phone numbers.  Perhaps the black book is a usual type phone number book one uses all the time.

At this point we do not know who did what in terms of underage girls.  I just heard on the TV Epstein has made an offer for something that involves 70+ million dollars.  Surely his money won't get him out of this problem.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Apparently Crissie knows this doesn't lead to as many prominent GOPs as it does Rats?

@Victoria33  $70M won't buy diddly squat in this context.  Maybe 10X that could.  Chickenfeed to the Clinton gangsters.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Victoria33

Apparently Crissie knows this doesn't lead to as many prominent GOPs as it does Rats?
@Victoria33  $70M won't buy diddly squat in this context.  Maybe 10X that could.  Chickenfeed to the Clinton gangsters.
@Cyber Liberty

Just heard more.  75 million is money he puts up - lives in his townhouse with ankle thingy - don't think he can leave there; gives up passport, his airplanes grounded.  Think there was more but the news told that fast and moved on to something else.

Bill Cipher

Well, if we’re going to follow up on who was friends with the guy, then Trump becomes fair game too.  Just a word to the wise. 

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Unless of course they're friends of Trump, then well that's fair game.

Sounds like they got nothing on Trump, and everything on the Clinton's here, so they're not interested.
The Republic is lost.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Unless of course they're friends of Trump, then well that's fair game.

Sounds like they got nothing on Trump, and everything on the Clinton's here, so they're not interested.

The tell in this game will be if Epstein gets bail. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
The tell in this game will be if Epstein gets bail.

If he gets bail, he better watch for an arkancide accident. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
What Cuomo said:
"Let's Not Get Caught Up In The Intrigue Of Who Jeffrey Epstein's Friends Are"

What Cuomo REALLY means:
"Let's Not Get Caught Up In The Intrigue Of Who Jeffrey Epstein's DEMOCRAT-COMMUNIST Friends Are"

If those friends were Republicans, he'd be pushing and shoving his way to the front of the line to expose them.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
If he gets bail, he better watch for an arkancide accident.

If he gets bail the unfortunate accident will occur somewhere like Tahiti.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Victoria33

Well, if we’re going to follow up on who was friends with the guy, then Trump becomes fair game too.  Just a word to the wise.
@Bill Cipher

It is said Trump went to parties at Epstein's New York City townhouse.  Epstein has numerous phone numbers for Trump and his family members in his personal phone book.  That means they were/are his friends.  That doesn't mean Trump or they were more than friends, partaking of Epstein's young girl parties.  However, Trump has been charged before now, for having sex with a minor, more than once, at these New York city Epstein parties.  If this is true, it will surely come out in this case against Epstein.  Trump appears to be relaxed, not concerned about Epstein's case.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Bill Cipher
However, Trump has been charged before now, for having sex with a minor, more than once, at these New York city Epstein parties. 

That will make for an interesting story.  Link?  one would think if Trump was charged with pedo, there would be court records and a fellow who would not have been elected in the first place.

"It is said...?"   **nononono*

I must be missing something.   :shrug:

I have said many times I cannot be considered a "Trump fan," but unsourced innuendo compels a defense.
I will NOT comply.

Offline jpsb

@Bill Cipher

It is said Trump went to parties at Epstein's New York City townhouse.  Epstein has numerous phone numbers for Trump and his family members in his personal phone book.  That means they were/are his friends.  That doesn't mean Trump or they were more than friends, partaking of Epstein's young girl parties.  However, Trump has been charged before now, for having sex with a minor, more than once, at these New York city Epstein parties.  If this is true, it will surely come out in this case against Epstein.  Trump appears to be relaxed, not concerned about Epstein's case.

So easily you lie and smear.

Trump banned Epstein from his properties when he found out that Epstein was "hitting" on an under age girl at
el Margo. Trump was the only person of note that HELPED the prosecutor on the Epstein case. Trump is clean,
you on this issue not so much.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Trump is clean,

Pretty strong statement for someone who has been mic'ed bragging about "Grabbing the P"

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So easily you lie and smear.

Trump banned Epstein from his properties when he found out that Epstein was "hitting" on an under age girl at
el Margo. Trump was the only person of note that HELPED the prosecutor on the Epstein case. Trump is clean,
you on this issue not so much.

"Everybody knows" didn't cut it with me in the Roy Moore hunts, and it doesn't cut it now either. 
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Pretty strong statement for someone who has been mic'ed bragging about "Grabbing the P"

Does that make Trump guilty of things the Rats haven't even accused him of?  Innuendo.  If one is going to bring down a Presidency over a sex scandal, it has to be better than "He was caught on tape once talking about grabbing female genitals, therefore he's a pedophile!"
I will NOT comply.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Does that make Trump guilty of things the Rats haven't even accused him of?  Innuendo.  If one is going to bring down a Presidency over a sex scandal, it has to be better than "He was caught on tape once talking about grabbing female genitals, therefore he's a pedophile!"

Whoa there Hoss.  You missed the intent.  I agree Trump should not be nailed on innuendo, but for his knee pad supporters to make him out like fresh driven snow, and use words like "Clean"  is "Utter bull shit".  Too many proven events in his life for him to claim to be a moral authority at this point

It's pretty much a given, he's a sleazy big city developer.  Making him out like Mother Teresa a'int gonna fly around here.