Author Topic: A desperate Beto O'Rourke goes for broke, claims America was founded on white supremacy  (Read 322 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
A desperate Beto O'Rourke goes for broke, claims America was founded on white supremacy
by Becket Adams
 | July 10, 2019 03:35 PM

A failing campaign makes a man desperate, and Beto O’Rourke surely is a desperate man.

The former Texas congressman was asked this week at roundtable event featuring immigrant and refugee participants to explain how President O'Rourke would fight white supremacy in the United States.

"I know this from my home state, Texas, places that formed the Confederacy, that this country was founded on white supremacy,” the poorly polling 2020 Democratic primary candidate responded.

He added, “And every single institution and structure that we have in this country still reflects the legacy of slavery and segregation and Jim Crow and suppression, even in our democracy."

Remember: O’Rourke was addressing immigrants and refugees. Welcome to America, you idiots.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/a-desperate-beto-orourke-goes-for-broke-claims-america-was-founded-on-white-supremacy
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Someone on the news last night said something about some of the candidates needing to get out of the race before they destroy any of their future chances in politics.  I think this is what Robert Francis has just done.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Amerigo Vespucci

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amerigo_Vespucci

Christopher Columbus

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Columbus

Two Italian MEN, sailing for Spain (Hispania)

Using today's oppression heirarchy rankings, they became "people of color" by viftue of association with Spain.

Young people today; in fact most people today couldn't find Spain on a map.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Someone on the news last night said something about some of the candidates needing to get out of the race before they destroy any of their future chances in politics.  I think this is what Robert Francis has just done.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.