Author Topic: Who Is The Florida State Prosecutor Who Acosta Said Went Easy On Jeffrey Epstein?  (Read 940 times)

Offline corbe

Who Is The Florida State Prosecutor Who Acosta Said Went Easy On Jeffrey Epstein?

Chuck Ross
Investigative Reporter
July 10, 2019

5:14 PM ET

•Alexander Acosta on Wednesday blamed a former Florida state prosecutor for mishandling the prosecution of Jeffrey Epstein.
•Acosta said at a press conference that Barry Krischer intended to let Epstein off with no jail time despite allegations that he solicited sex from underage girls.
•Krischer, a Democrat, prosecuted a case against Rush Limbaugh. He is also the namesake of a YWCA humanitarian award.

During a press conference Wednesday, Alexander Acosta, the secretary of labor and a former federal prosecutor in Miami, repeatedly blamed a former Florida state attorney for mishandling the prosecution of Jeffrey Epstein, a billionaire sex offender who has been accused of molesting dozens of underage girls.

<..snip..>

https://dailycaller.com/2019/07/10/jeffrey-epstein-acosta-krischer/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
@corbe , my friend...think about it.

If you were to stream any NARCO series on Netflix, the first thing we find out?  Black Ops. 

On a "Need to Know" classified level. 

With Obama in charge to complement his 'Mother of all Databases', well, we know what he would do with that.

(Same thing he's using on Chief Justice Roberts.)

Talk about a 'God Complex'?????

Barack Obama followed by Hillary Clinton, changing the Supreme Court in a Progressive direction for FIFTY YEARS.

9999hair out0000
« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 01:20:32 am by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

@corbe

Doesn't your avatar look a bit 'Epsteinish' now?

"...yep, it is, a little bit.  A little bit".  (Robert de Niro)

:yowsa:

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline corbe

I'll just wait for the facts as this unravels.  I don't think Clinton (either) will be indicted for ANYTHING and both are knee deep in $hit and their doing handstands. Trump, hopefully, is in front of this because the press is gonna be brutal.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

@corbe

My Avatar is appropriately aged @DCPatriot Thank You Very Much, don't push it, I'm not 70, yet.

*Besides she has clothes on and not even displaying cleavage, you Trumpers will bi1ch about anything.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 01:39:20 am by corbe »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
@corbe

She looks like an adult.  Way too old for Epstein.

Online DCPatriot

She looks like an adult.  Way too old for Epstein.

LOL!  She reminds me...with my eyesight, of that sitcom single mom, two daughters, and a handyman...can't think of the name.  Very funny.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
LOL!  She reminds me...with my eyesight, of that sitcom single mom, two daughters, and a handyman...can't think of the name.  Very funny.

Oh, yeah, Bonnie something. I liked the show. 

Online DCPatriot

Oh, yeah, Bonnie something. I liked the show.

That's the one!   :laugh:

Offline corbe

Valerie Bertinelli in One Day at a Time (1975)

Now your Epstein accusation starts to sink in @DCPatriot

Online DCPatriot

Valerie Bertinelli in One Day at a Time (1975)

Now your Epstein accusation starts to sink in @DCPatriot

ROFL!

Exactly!   My eyesight when I look at your avatar, I think of her at that age....

I was just teasing you.    :laugh: