Author Topic: New alleged victim of Jeffrey Epstein says he raped her when she was 15  (Read 267 times)

Offline libertybele

IF her picture is among the lewd photographs seized, I'd say Epstein is toast.

New alleged victim of Jeffrey Epstein says he raped her when she was 15

"I was terrified and I was telling him to stop, please stop."
Jennifer Araoz says that's what she told Jeffrey Epstein as he raped her when she was 15 years old.
Araoz told NBC's "Today" show in an interview aired Wednesday that she had started going to Epstein's Manhattan home a year earlier, and gave him massages dressed only in her underwear.
"I was 14 years old, what the hell do you know when you're that young?" Araoz asked.

The encounters began after a woman Araoz called a "recruiter" talked to her outside her school in meetings that spanned over a year............

...........federal agents executing a search warrant of Epstein's mansion in New York City seized a "vast trove" of lewd photographs of young-looking women or girls, prosecutors said in a court filing........

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/10/us/jeffrey-epstein-accuser/index.html
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.