Author Topic: BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Judicial Watch Uncovers Clinton Attorney Samuelson Interview with FBI – Indicate  (Read 257 times)

rangerrebew

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Judicial Watch Uncovers Clinton Attorney Samuelson Interview with FBI – Indicates Hillary’s Emails Were Altered and Other Crimes
Joe Hoft by Joe Hoft July 8, 2019 

Hillary Clinton likely attempted to alter her emails in an effort to cover up illegal activities rather than just deleting emails as was previously reported.  Judicial Watch’s efforts to obtain her attorney’s interview with the FBI show this and other criminal actions!

Judicial Watch again has performed a service to the country.  In its efforts to get to the truth, Judicial Watch may have uncovered another shocking revelation in the Hillary Clinton email saga.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/07/breaking-exclusive-judicial-watch-uncovers-clinton-attorney-samuelson-interview-with-fbi-which-indicates-attempts-made-to-alter-hillarys-emails-and-other-crimes/

Offline Victoria33

@rangerrebew
@Cyber Liberty
@mystery-ak

Don't agree to take away a person's right to change his/her writing on his/her own email.  You own your email, the government doesn't.  Judicial Watch is determining what was in her mind if she changed wording on her email.  Judicial Watch cannot be in her brain to know why she did what she did.   Because it is Hillary, does not mean take away her right to her email.  More below about Judicial Watch.

Forget this is about Hillary; the reasoning is, do you want the government to determine what you thought about any action you take?  What about your emails - are they yours to do with as you please or do you have to ask the government for permission to change the wording on your emails?  I have sent emails then thought of something I needed to change or add.

The reason there were emails of Huma and Clinton on Weiner's computer, and this has been known from the beginning when Weiner's computer was taken:  When Huma would leave the State Department, did not mean she didn't work at home using his computer.  She and Clinton exchanged emails using that computer - work did not stop because they were not in their State Department offices.   If they were trying to hide something, they would not have used his computer.  Think about that - if you were committing a crime, you would not use a computer that was out in the open - you would have a clandestine (secret) way to do it.

I have an opinion about how Judicial Watch operates.  They seem to have an opinion already formed when they check on/investigate something.  A Judicial Watch guy came to the county when my husband was the Republican Chairman of that county.  That is another story but is the reason I have an opinion of how they operate.

To some here:  Because I say Hillary's emails are hers does not mean I want her to run for President.  Because I wrote what I did here does not mean I hate Trump.  My writing here does mean I want @roamer_1 to run for President. 

It also means I want @Cyber Liberty to be appointed by roamer_1 to head the "Free Drink For All Commission" - the right of every person to have free drinks. 

It also means I want roamer_1 to appoint @mystery-ak as "Commissioner of Military Children" so these children get superior medical care from the time they are born.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline roamer_1

Free Beer! Tomorrow! :beer:

And I will be at the front of the line!
 :beer: :yowsa:

Offline roamer_1

Actually @Victoria33 ,
There's this thing called 'metadata' that all word processors (including e-mail) utilize.
It keeps a record of changes to a document, to include edits while being authored. That information is saved IN THE DOCUMENT, even though you cannot see it.

That's prolly what they are talking about. Usually there is a way to turn metadata off in the client program, or you can run a metadata stripper program on it, or you can just use plain text to avoid it altogether... But most folks are too dumb to know to do it... To include it would seem, Hitlery and company.

:beer:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member