Author Topic: I have NO relationship with Nancy Pelosi: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez accuses Speaker of trying to side  (Read 436 times)

Online mountaineer

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez says she has not spoken to Nancy Pelosi in months
    She also claimed Democratic leadership gave her prominent committee assignments in an attempt to keep her busy
    'I was assigned to some of the busiest committees and four subcommittees. So my hands are full. And sometimes I wonder if they’re trying to keep me busy'

I have NO relationship with Nancy Pelosi: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez accuses Speaker of trying to sideline her with loaded-up work schedule after top Democrat dismissed her 'squad' as just having Twitter following
*The freshman Democrat made her comments to the New Yorker podcast
*Ocasio-Cortez also said too much power in Congress is given to the speaker
*Pelosi and 'the squad' - four young liberal lawmakers - got in a public feud
*All these people have their public whatever and their Twitter world. But they didn't have any following,' Pelosi said of them
*Kellyanne Conway weighed in, calling it a 'meow moment' and a 'catfight'
*Ocasio-Cortez hit back that comment was 'sexist'

By Emily Goodin, U.s. Political Reporter For Dailymail.com
Published: 09:52 EDT, 10 July 2019 | Updated: 10:09 EDT, 10 July 2019

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez revealed she has not spoken to Nancy Pelosi in months and suggested she was given a series of major committee assignments in an attempt to keep her busy.  ...
Who is surprised she's offended and angry that actual work is expected of congressional representatives?

More at Daily Mail
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
That floozy hasn't really worked mentally or physically a single day in her miserable life.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

I wonder how she even got the job as a bartender.
Her job interview:  "So, well, um, you know, I have an economics degree from BU, but, you know, I never, like, really went to class (giggle). But I do like to drink ...so, like, you know ..."

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I think the only one shocked that she doesn't have a relationship with the speak is Alex from The Bronx herself.

I little bit of self reflection would reveal that AOC poisoned the well before she ever set foot on the floor of The House
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online mountaineer

I think the only one shocked that she doesn't have a relationship with the speak is Alex from The Bronx herself.

I little bit of self reflection would reveal that AOC poisoned the well before she ever set foot on the floor of The House
True, and she seems to believe that a freshman congresscritter such as herself would immediately be treated like the Queen Bee and given authority to run things. Anyone with half a brain knows that takes a few decades in Congress.

Offline berdie

True, and she seems to believe that a freshman congresscritter such as herself would immediately be treated like the Queen Bee and given authority to run things. Anyone with half a brain knows that takes a few decades in Congress.

Well, it seems common to her generation (not all). They get a job in a company and think they are the CEO.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Who knew Sandy from the Suburbs was a POC?  :silly:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Thursday, July 11, 2019
Things They Don’t Tell You When You Audition For a Part

OMG! You expect me to work for my $170,000 salary!!? That’s like, like… putting children in cages! Inhumane!

Watch AOC share her deep thoughts, starting with her complaint that she has “to work all the time” and doesn’t even have time to buy a chair (Life Tip #1: Wayfair) then proceeds to work-all-the-time by running her mouth on everything from domestic crises to climate change and the destruction of earth. Spouting non-stop nonsense as she live-streams every thing that passes through her brain as a thought. She does so while demonstrating her awesome millennial multitasking life skills of talking and chopping jicama at the same time.

http://youtu.be/ToIbon07seI
It’s a shame she doesn’t pay a little more attention to what her boss wants her to do instead of auditioning for her next role, Evita.  ...

More at Michelle's Mirror