Author Topic: Poll: Support for Florida Gov. DeSantis Surges After Sanctuary City Ban  (Read 934 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
JOHN BINDER 21 Jun 2019

Support for Florida Governor Ron DeSantis (R) is surging in recent weeks following a major legislative victory that banned sanctuary cities across the state.

The latest Quinnipiac Poll reveals that across the board, more voters in every demographic group in Florida — except with Democrat voters and black Americans — approve of the job DeSantis is doing as governor than those who disapprove.

Specifically, DeSantis’s total approval among all Florida voters stands at 55 percent with only 22 percent disapproving of the job he is doing thus far. About 83 percent of Republican voters approve of DeSantis and 51 percent of swing voters say they approve of the job he is doing as governor. Though a plurality of Democrat voters disapprove of DeSantis – about 40 percent – another 35 percent said they approve of the job he is doing.

Most notably, roughly 45 percent of Hispanic voters approve of DeSantis while only 25 percent said they disapprove. Among white voters, DeSantis earns huge support with 65 percent approving of the job he is doing and less than 20 percent disapproving.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/06/21/poll-support-for-florida-gov-desantis-surges-after-sanctuary-city-ban/#
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
As it damned well should!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online libertybele

So far he's been a great governor and I'm really hoping that he runs for POTUS in 2024. 
« Last Edit: July 06, 2019, 06:28:21 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.