Author Topic: "You Are Born to Clean Our Houses": Persecution of Christians, April 2019  (Read 244 times)

rangerrebew

"You Are Born to Clean Our Houses": Persecution of Christians, April 2019

by Raymond Ibrahim
July 7, 2019 at 5:00 am

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/14469/persecution-of-christians-april

"We are a peace-loving community in this small city, we had never hurt anyone, but we don't know from where this amount of hate is coming." - a Christian man who survived the bombing at St. Sebastian's Church, Morningstar News, April 22, 2019, Negombo, Sri Lanka.

"[C]rosses on graves in an Italian cemetery in Pieve di Cento have been covered with black cloth so as not to offend those who may come from another religion." – Il Giornale, April 4, 2029, and Breitbart; Bologna, Italy.

"My brother... had compassion for me. He [told me of] the plan my father had devised; to have me beheaded in Qatar because I had refused to convert back to Islam." – Charles Mudasir, Persecution.org (International Christian Concern), April 22, 2019, Mombasa, Kenya.

"It took about a year for me to save and arrange the required funds to establish a grocery store. However, Christians in this... society are not allowed to initiate a business. I had customers in my shop when Fiaz Khattak led an armed group.... " -- Kenneth Johnson, a poor agricultural laborer who takes care of three children, after he tried to open a small grocery store; Persecution.org (International Christian Concern), April 10, 2019, Pakistan.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
If all the muslims on earth simply disappeared tomorrow...
... would the world not then be a better place?