Author Topic: BREAKING: Attorney General Bill Barr Says He Found a “Pathway” to Put Citizenship Question Back in  (Read 232 times)

rangerrebew

BREAKING: Attorney General Bill Barr Says He Found a “Pathway” to Put Citizenship Question Back in the Census
Jim Hoft by Jim Hoft July 8, 2019 263 Comments

Attorney General Bill Barr told reporters on Monday he has found a pathway to put the citizenship back into the 2020 Census.

Via Matt Vespa:

The AP reported:

In a visit to South Carolina on Monday, U.S. Attorney General William Barr said the Trump administration will present a legal work-around that will allow a question on citizenship to be added to the 2020 Census.

Speaking to reporters after a scheduled stop at a federal prison, Barr said, “I think over the next day or two you’ll see what approach we’re taking and I think it does provide a pathway for getting the question on the census.”

He did not provide details in his brief remarks.

Barr also expressed little concern for the pending testimony of former special counsel Robert Mueller to federal lawmakers next week on his investigation into U.S. election interference by the Russian government.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/07/breaking-attorney-general-bill-barr-says-he-found-a-pathway-to-put-citizenship-question-back-in-the-census/
« Last Edit: July 10, 2019, 02:16:18 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Well I hope that its different than the idea to change the entire legal team.  That was turned down by a judge.  There are so many reports I don't know what to believe.  What I know is that a citizenship question on the census is Constitutional.  The Census is to provide for the citizens.  Nancy's argument about making America white again is pure racist politics and I don't understand how any of it relates to whether the question is on the Census.  Its politics not law.  The population dictates how many Congressmen/women in each state.  It dictates how much Federal Aid.  Both pertain to taking care of our citizens not the illegal immigrants.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.