Author Topic: Angela Merkel seen shaking in public for third time in a month  (Read 354 times)

Offline mountaineer

Angela Merkel seen shaking in public for third time in a month
Asked about the incident, a German government spokesman would only say Merkel was "doing well."
NBC News
July 10, 2019, 8:07 AM EDT
By Alexander Smith

The German chancellor Angela Merkel was seen physically shaking during a public event Wednesday, the third such incident within the space of a month, fueling ongoing questions about her health.

Merkel, 64, was standing at a military honors ceremony in Berlin when TV cameras picked up what appeared to be her whole body trembling.

Asked about her health during a press conference after the ceremony, she said, "I'm doing really well and one shouldn't worry." This echoed a statement her spokesman emailed to NBC News earlier in the day.  ... 
Rest of story and video at link
It's really quite evident (kind of like HRC's physical problems during the 2016 campaign). Parkinson's?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Re: Angela Merkel seen shaking in public for third time in a month
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2019, 02:16:11 pm »
... On Wednesday, the chancellor gripped her hands as she tried to control her shaking, standing alongside Prime Minister Antti Rinne.

According to Focus.de, the shaking affected her whole body and lasted over a minute.

She was first seen shaking last month during a welcome ceremony in Berlin for Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.

In a press conference on Wednesday, Mrs Merkel said she was "working through what happened during the military honours with President Zelensky."

She added: "This process is clearly not finished yet but there is progress and I must live with this for a while but I am very well and you don't need to worry about me."  ...
BBC
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Angela Merkel seen shaking in public for third time in a month
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2019, 10:45:17 pm »
All those people and cameras around and they still don't know who is giving her wet willys?