Author Topic: Watch: Surveillance Video shows 60 Philly teens vandalizing, looting Walgreens  (Read 1101 times)

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
WATCH: Surveillance Video Shows Group Of About 60 Teens Vandalizing, Looting Walgreens On South Street
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia police have released surveillance video showing dozens of teens vandalizing and stealing from a South Street Walgreens on the 4th of July. The incident happened at the store on the 1800 block of South Street in the Graduate Hospital section of the city.

Surveillance cameras inside the store show about 60 boys and girls storming into the Walgreens at around 10 p.m. The group can be seen running around, knocking items off of the shelves and fleeing the store without paying for merchandise.

Police say the teens threw merchandise at the employees and hit a 46-year-old man over the head with a bottle, resulting in injuries.

The same group is accused of terrorizing and vandalizing other businesses on July 4. Eyewitnesses believe the crowd originated from Penn’s Landing and traveled up South Street, growing in size.

https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2019/07/09/watch-surveillance-video-shows-as-group-of-about-60-teens-vandalize-loot-walgreens-on-south-street/
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
Videos embedded in story.

Offline rustynail

'Don't Make the Black Kids Angry'…

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
Where’s my cheesesteak?

Offline Applewood

From looking at a map, it appears the area around the Rite Aid is a poor neighborhood.  When businesses are trashed, robbed and looted, they tend to flee these neighborhoods.  And then the residents are puzzled as to why .  If these people would only get their kids under control, they wouldn't have to worry about losing vital businesses.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
And here I thought the NSA and CIA was eavesdropping in on all our texts, yet they can't catch these feral bastards.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
WATCH: Surveillance Video Shows Group Of About 60 Teens Vandalizing, Looting Walgreens On South Street
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia police have released surveillance video showing dozens of teens vandalizing and stealing from a South Street Walgreens on the 4th of July. The incident happened at the store on the 1800 block of South Street in the Graduate Hospital section of the city.

Surveillance cameras inside the store show about 60 boys and girls storming into the Walgreens at around 10 p.m. The group can be seen running around, knocking items off of the shelves and fleeing the store without paying for merchandise.

Police say the teens threw merchandise at the employees and hit a 46-year-old man over the head with a bottle, resulting in injuries.

The same group is accused of terrorizing and vandalizing other businesses on July 4. Eyewitnesses believe the crowd originated from Penn’s Landing and traveled up South Street, growing in size.

https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2019/07/09/watch-surveillance-video-shows-as-group-of-about-60-teens-vandalize-loot-walgreens-on-south-street/

@Gefn

Yous jist bees racist,'n shit. De bruthas and sistas jist bees shop-pin!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

Colin Flaherty: Why the fellas have to loot Walgreens https://www.minds.com/api/v1/media/995455926608261120/play
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
From looking at a map, it appears the area around the Rite Aid is a poor neighborhood.  When businesses are trashed, robbed and looted, they tend to flee these neighborhoods.  And then the residents are puzzled as to why .  If these people would only get their kids under control, they wouldn't have to worry about losing vital businesses.

@Applewood

First of all,if they got their kids under control,they would have to start paying for all the crap they steal for the family.

Secondly,IF Rite Aid stays in the neighborhood,look for them to jack up the prices to pay for the extra store security and the loss of revenue from theft.

I was once sent to a grocery store in Denver that was in a black neighborhood to work as store security. The security company normally only sent black security guards there because they knew white security guards would only encourage the denizens to steal more and then file lawsuits claiming racism.

The store was managed by a black man in his late 30's,and the first thing he told me was "No matter what you do,do NOT arrest or subdue ANYONE for ANYTHING unless there are lives in danger."

The second thing he told me was "Do NOT walk the aisles. Stay in the back and watch through the one-way mirror. If anyone sees you walking around,especially the ones under 18,they will either steal something or commit vandalism right in front of you hoping to get busted so they can sue the company for racial discrimination and harrassment because they KNOW it is cheaper for the company to settle out of court than it is to take it to the limit and be awarded fees that will never be paid."

He also told me he had been shot at twice that year after closing the store down and going to his car,and he thought that was in retaliation for him filing charges against someone's homie. He said that what he does now is call the DPD and have them send a patrol car around at closing time ,and he recommended I do the same thing because if there was no police car in the parking lot when I left,chances are I would be attacked or shot at.

And this was in the 1970's,before the huge influx of California welfare professionals moved to Colorado to follow all the rich white money that was leaving.

Hood rats are such charming people,and nothing they ever do is their fault.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
And here I thought the NSA and CIA was eavesdropping in on all our texts, yet they can't catch these feral bastards.

@DCPatriot

They can,but don't want to catch them. Not even a city can stand to pay the fines that come from the lawsuits the NAACP files and supports.

Detroit wasn't an aberration,it was a sign of the things to come.