Author Topic: Secret Service stop full-on BRAWL in the White House Rose Garden after Trump's social media summit:  (Read 358 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Daily Mail:

Secret Service stop full-on BRAWL in the White House Rose Garden after Trump's social media summit:
Conservative activist storms across lawn to confront 'punk' CNN analyst who invited him 'outside' and said 'get a job' in front of a chanting crowd

Conservative activists were at the White House for a 'social media summit' to air claims they are censored by platforms including Twitter and Facebook

After it closed they went to the Rose Garden to watch Trump admit defeat in his bid to put citizenship status in the 2020 Census
    A shouting match developed between White House Playboy correspondent  and CNN analyst Brian Karem and Sebastian Gorka, a conservative broadcaster and former White House aide to Trump

Karem started the melee by telling the conservatives that they were 'a group of people that are eager for demonic possession' and Gorka shouted: 'You are a journalist, right?'

Gorka steamed across the Rose Garden as Karem taunted him and invited him 'outside' then screamed at him: 'You are not a journalist, you are a punk'

A Secret Service agent moved in as Gorka and Karem came closer and Gorka moved off with the crowd of conservatives chanting: 'Gorka, Gorka,Gorka'

Read more at: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7238987/Secret-Service-stop-BRAWL-White-House-Trumps-social-media-summit.html

Gorka is a bit of a "true believer", I don't know if Eric Hoffer originated that term but it makes some sense.

So, the media mixed it up a bit, does the article say "100 conservative media personalities were there", whom? I'll study this more. Lots more at the linlk.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2019, 05:52:22 am by TomSea »

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

High tensions are to be expected with so much winning #WWG1WGA

https://www.mediaite.com/news/new-video-shows-cnns-karem-taunting-summit-guests-with-demonic-possession-jab-daring-gorka-to-take-dispute-outside/

Off-camera, a voice says to Karem “don’t be sad, don’t be sad,” and that prompted Karem’s remarks, which ended up with a confrontation and viral moment.

“No I’m just standing around–this is a group of people that are eager for demonic possession,” he says. There is general laughter after the comment from the crowd.

From farther off camera, you hear Gorka shout, “and you’re a journalist, right?”

Karem then turns toward Gorka and waves him over, saying, “come on over here and talk to me, brother. We can go outside and have a long conversation.”

It’s from that point that the videos from New York Times correspondent Katie Rogers, the one that went viral, begins: After the initial invitation from Karem to take it “outside.”

video and more at link

https://twitter.com/Acosta/status/1149450457414340613

Jim Acosta @Acosta

WH officials invited Trump's social media allies to sit in the Rose Garden. But after the event was over, West Wing aides did nothing when those social media figures began to verbally abuse reporters who were trying to do their jobs. A good snapshot of how press is treated by WH.

3:48 PM - 11 Jul 2019

I didn't think the MSM credibility could sink any lower.