Author Topic: AOC sued by former assemblyman after blocking him on Twitter  (Read 240 times)

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
    • Fullervision
https://nypost.com/2019/07/09/aoc-sued-by-former-assemblyman-after-blocking-him-on-twitter/

Hikind claims in a lawsuit filed in Brooklyn federal court that the freshman congresswoman prevented him from viewing her account because of “opinions he expressed” about her in replies on the social media site.

“Because of Plaintiff’s criticisms of AOC, Mr. Hikind has been prevented or impeded from viewing AOC’s tweets, from replying to the tweets, from viewing discussions associated with the tweets, and from participating in those discussions,” the lawsuit reads.

In the suit, Hikind cites a court ruling against President Trump.

(excerpt)
The enemy of my enemy is not necessarily my friend. It may just be that I have two enemies.

Offline Sanguine

• TBR Moderator
Re: AOC sued by former assemblyman after blocking him on Twitter
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2019, 09:51:36 PM »
 :mauslaff:
"I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials." – George Mason, Virginia Ratifying Convention, June 1788

“Do right and risk the consequences.”
– Sam Houston

Offline The Ghost

• Very Special Agent and
  • Mod
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2019, 10:41:33 PM »
 :rolling: :yowsa:
“Here’s the truth. Life begins at conception. Government is too big. Our taxes are too high. And our car insurance is too expensive. President Trump is doing a great job. Facts matter more than feelings. The Second Amendment is self-explanatory. And as a doctor, I can assure you there are only two genders.”

Offline Right_in_Virginia

• TBR Contributor
"January 20th 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again."  --  President Donald J. Trump

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2019, 10:28:37 AM »
Delightful news.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2019, 10:32:25 AM »
Wouldn’t surprise if the judge found a way to throw this suit out, given today’s judiciary.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf