Author Topic: Area 51 Thousands of Alien Hunters to Storm US Top Secret Area 51 to Search for Extraterrestrial Pro  (Read 4499 times)

Offline roamer_1

Road closures/blocks?

Naw. Just be on the lookout for herds of fat, pasty white dweebs in tevas, oversized shorts, and pepperoni and cheeto-dust encrusted "I want to Believe" tshirts... very likely strewn along ditches, once the water and their huffers wear out... Heat stroke will get them within a mile of town...

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Road closures/blocks?
There aren't very many roads to close, and when I was in the area, they were not the nicest. With the runways they have, what they need on base can be flown in.

That said, it's desert, and that country isn't very forgiving of idiots.

Even if they bused these fools in, there won't be enough parking, and that's a long, hot walk to anywhere, with no corner stores to get a soda or a bottle of water.

I wonder what the Ecowhackos have to say about a go-zillion fools stomping around in that pristine desert environment. Surely there has to be something they can protect out there.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
There aren't very many roads to close, and when I was in the area, they were not the nicest. With the runways they have, what they need on base can be flown in.

That said, it's desert, and that country isn't very forgiving of idiots.

Even if they bused these fools in, there won't be enough parking, and that's a long, hot walk to anywhere, with no corner stores to get a soda or a bottle of water.

I wonder what the Ecowhackos have to say about a go-zillion fools stomping around in that pristine desert environment. Surely there has to be something they can protect out there.

This kind of Desert is brutal, for sheer temperatures, not to mention the sparsity of plant life.  I'm not far from this, and it's been >115F at the Castle the past several days, and will be for the rest of the week.  There are only two ways into my neighborhood, and other than that it's all foothills and no water for miles around.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

This kind of Desert is brutal, for sheer temperatures, not to mention the sparsity of plant life.  I'm not far from this, and it's been >115F at the Castle the past several days, and will be for the rest of the week.  There are only two ways into my neighborhood, and other than that it's all foothills and no water for miles around.
There was virtually no surface water in the Tikaboo Valley, where we were. I had three spare tires, and two 5 gallon containers full of water in the van whenever I went anywhere (5 for the van, 5 for me).  The one little hike I took off the drilling location to check out a nearby ridge (right after it rained--about .025 inches--everything was blooming), two F-16s did a flyby and checked me out. I just took a pull off the canteen and waved, but I was well outside the fence line, and more interested in the rocks than what was going on to the west.

I'm fair to middlin' in the boonies wherever I go, but some bunch of city slickers who grew up in air conditioning would be in trouble just trying to pack enough water in to stay hydrated. Figure a minimum of a half liter an hour in daylight, and they'd be dehydrating at that rate.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2019, 07:48:43 am by Smokin Joe »

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Some of y'all are taking this way too seriously.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Coming next week after their successful raid of Area 51....  Devils Mountain retreat, special packages come with a complimentary anal probe.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Offline Victoria33

@Quix

Here is your opportunity to prove there are (were) aliens from another planet here in the US.

Take water and go with these people to prove you are right.  Surely you will do this as it is easier than proving your belief there are aliens from another planet at their airbase under the South Pole ice. 

I have been to Roswell, NM, and have every book written about it and have a copy of the original newspaper put out in Roswell when the alien UFO crash happened.  It is said the body/bodies of the aliens may now be stored at area 51.  Look for them when you go there.  Let us know what you find if you go with these people.  With so many thousands going there, you will "probably" be safe.

If I were you, and believe as you do, I would go if for no other reason than to see what happens to these many thousands of people.

From your town to Groom Lake is about a 12 hour drive.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2019, 08:47:16 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline skeeter

Naw. Just be on the lookout for herds of fat, pasty white dweebs in tevas, oversized shorts, and pepperoni and cheeto-dust encrusted "I want to Believe" tshirts... very likely strewn along ditches, once the water and their huffers wear out... Heat stroke will get them within a mile of town...

Its a shame Lee Ermey won't be there to help them over the perimeter fence.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

BTW warning - language
« Last Edit: July 16, 2019, 09:04:13 pm by skeeter »

Offline roamer_1

Its a shame Lee Ermey won't be there to help them over the perimeter fence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ICfpjoevP8#

BTW warning - language

:silly: :beer:

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!

I'd like to think you are joking but I think I know you better than that.

Given that you are likely serious if not satirical and cynical, I'll just say:

NOPE. Nonsense. The powers that be will not let such an effort get anywhere. I think the whole project is more than a little absurd.

There's got to be a dozen ways or more to sabotage/prevent such a goal by such a mass of rabble-rowsers.

I don't have any burning, if any at all, need to prove the existence of the critters whether fallen angel or whatever. They are what they are. They will manifest more overtly whenever they will, subject to GOD'S TIMELINE.

My goals at this point are limited.

I want to provide the top less than 1% of information that might be helpful or an update for those who are reasonably well informed on the topic.

I have no need to prove anything to naysayers or greenhorns. I've said tons on this forum already and there are plenty of archives for them to read.

Idiots who pretend that there's no reality whatsoever to the critters or the craft can enjoy their idiocy. Not my problem.

Is the general public at the point where we can say with any significant degree of comprehensive thoroughness the dimensions & specifics of the realities involved? OF COURSE NOT. We are not at that point, yet. We are probably not near that point, yet.

That's just reality.

Is the government, are officials . . . is even Tom DeLonge releasing new levels of disclosure? Wellll, somewhat--tiny bits here & there. Nothing massive or greatly detailed or finely focused.

Disclosure has been incremental for at least 60 years. There may be major leaps in the future. I don't expect any in the next several weeks or even months.

Congrats on your historical readings and library. Impressive.

IIRC, our major disagreement is that you are convinced that some of the critters are wonderful or benign folks. I'm very skeptical that's true.

I think it's more likely that most, if not all, are evil fallen angels pretending to be ET's. IIRC, ALL the various "races" have been documented to LIE, LIE, LIE to humans. And that doesn't even get into their cattle and similar horrific HUMAN mutilations.

I would not encourage folks to invite them in for tea, nor to take any rides with them.

Guy Malone has documented that anyone who has been abducted has some kind of history dabbling in the occult, first.

Thanks for your post.

Qx

@Quix

Here is your opportunity to prove there are (were) aliens from another planet here in the US.

Take water and go with these people to prove you are right.  Surely you will do this as it is easier than proving your belief there are aliens from another planet at their airbase under the South Pole ice. 

I have been to Roswell, NM, and have every book written about it and have a copy of the original newspaper put out in Roswell when the alien UFO crash happened.  It is said the body/bodies of the aliens may now be stored at area 51.  Look for them when you go there.  Let us know what you find if you go with these people.  With so many thousands going there, you will "probably" be safe.

If I were you, and believe as you do, I would go if for no other reason than to see what happens to these many thousands of people.

From your town to Groom Lake is about a 12 hour drive.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2019, 04:06:13 am by Quix »
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline Quix

There was virtually no surface water in the Tikaboo Valley, where we were. I had three spare tires, and two 5 gallon containers full of water in the van whenever I went anywhere (5 for the van, 5 for me).  The one little hike I took off the drilling location to check out a nearby ridge (right after it rained--about .025 inches--everything was blooming), two F-16s did a flyby and checked me out. I just took a pull off the canteen and waved, but I was well outside the fence line, and more interested in the rocks than what was going on to the west.

I'm fair to middlin' in the boonies wherever I go, but some bunch of city slickers who grew up in air conditioning would be in trouble just trying to pack enough water in to stay hydrated. Figure a minimum of a half liter an hour in daylight, and they'd be dehydrating at that rate.

ABSOLUTELY INDEED. Great post. Thanks.
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline Quix

Offline Quix

Area 51 is a ways off from Edwards.  Like in the Atomic Test Site in Nevada. 

Shouldn't this be in Alternate Realities? Not a biggy either way. Just my thought.

Offline Smokin Joe

Shouldn't this be in Alternate Realities? Not a biggy either way. Just my thought.
WHile some of the people who think storming a Top Secret installation in the Nevada Desert is a good idea (in mid summer, no less) may well have their own alternate reality on line and spun up, I think the idea that a mob could or even should consider storming that facility is interesting news in and of itself.

Such behaviour could/would set a dangerous precedent which could impact national security and strategic readiness.

C S Lewis

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
WHile some of the people who think storming a Top Secret installation in the Nevada Desert is a good idea (in mid summer, no less) may well have their own alternate reality on line and spun up, I think the idea that a mob could or even should consider storming that facility is interesting news in and of itself.

Such behaviour could/would set a dangerous precedent which could impact national security and strategic readiness.
Do you know what else is setting a dangerous precedent?

The use of these "top secret installations" to funnel hundreds of billions of dollars out of our federal budget and have ZERO idea how that money, which we don't even have and are borrowing from Red China and God knows where else, is being spent! It's corruption, plain and simple.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Offline Victoria33

@Quix

That is why I pinged you to this thread - it is your area of interest.

You said, "IIRC, our major disagreement is that you are convinced that some of the critters are wonderful or benign folks. I'm very skeptical that's true."

I believe in God the Father, God the Son, and God, the Holy Spirit.  When Jesus left this earth He told the Apostles He would send the Holy Spirit to believers.  I have had experiences in which only the Holy Spirit could have caused what happened as I have no other explanation as to why it/them happened - these happenings were not evil, only good.  I'll write you about the happenings by email as you do not know these. 

People here do not know our relationship - that we (plus Bob) had a long dinner together in Texas so we know each other and you and I disagree in a number of subjects, but we wish each other well. 

Offline Victoria33

WHile some of the people who think storming a Top Secret installation in the Nevada Desert is a good idea (in mid summer, no less)... 
@Smokin Joe

This mob is not going now - they are going in later September.
I don't know what that means in terms of temperature there, but in Texas, we still have summer heat into mid or late October.

Story: I was in the band in high school in east Texas and our uniforms were made of wool.  I dreaded marching in this hot uniform at half time of football games.  One day in October, a cool front came through and I remember being so happy that I would not sweat in the uniform at the Friday night game. 

Offline Smokin Joe

Do you know what else is setting a dangerous precedent?

The use of these "top secret installations" to funnel hundreds of billions of dollars out of our federal budget and have ZERO idea how that money, which we don't even have and are borrowing from Red China and God knows where else, is being spent! It's corruption, plain and simple.
Well, Jmyrle, "Provide for the Common Defense" IS right up there in the Preamble of the Constitution.

Doing so includes having a host of places you don't want people stomping around and rubbernecking at will, like missile launch facilities, Nuclear Submarines in port, Airfields (FOD potential), bombing and gunnery ranges, for a start, as well as a lot of technology we'd just rather keep mum so we can pull it out of the hat next time we're in combat with an enemy.

Stealth bombers, thermal sighting, and other goodies, unveiled in combat in the past have been shown to give us a definite edge in conflict.  I have little doubt there are more rabbits in that hat.
While I'm no hawk, and definitely no war monger, the phrase Si vis pacem, para bellum. makes a lot of sense to me.
I can justify our troops having the neatest gee-whiz gear, especially gear that really performs. That isn't cheap.

Is there waste? In anything that large, sure there is. But look at it this way.

A college roommate of mine was a civilian employee at Ft. Eustis (Virginia) in the 1970s. It came to the attention of the base commander that thousands of pens and (nice!) mechanical pencils clearly marked "U.S. Government Property" were leaving the base daily, in purses, pockets, pocket protectors, and the like. A couple of bins were set up at the gates and all such writing implements were required to be surrendered there, and put in the bins. The collection was a massive success, in that several four ft by four ft. by four ft. bins were filled with pens and pencils, requiring forklifts and trucks to haul back.

But someone did the math, on what it would cost to redistribute those pens and pencils, most of which would have come back on base the following day in the pockets, purses, and pocket protectors of those working there. It exceeded the purchase price of the lot. End of exercise.

Yes, some programs seem wasteful. The cost of ammo developed for the Zumwalt's railgun was considered prohibitive to the point the railgun was set aside as originally conceived. But I have to ask you, what would be the value of a serious over the horizon very long range hit on an enemy capital ship? Something they could not shoot back at? Or the same on an onshore target, while remaining a safe distance offshore? Or, to put it differently, what would be the cost of "them" having gone the full nine yards and developed their own, and then being able to invoke the same damage on our vessels which we could not match in range nor accuracy. Hmmmmm. Sometimes not having a capability costs far more than having it.

Development isn't cheap, even on the level (without scams or skimming), and prototypes are the most expensive gadgets of all.

The cost of rolling the first Model T off the assembly line was huge, and would have been absolutely prohibitive had production stopped there, because it would have included the cost of the assembly line and tooling. But by the last one, Ford was making a tidy profit at only $360/copy (volume sales).  When we quit making an aircraft after just a few (B-2 Spirit, F-22), a submarine, or just a few shells for a railgun, they are going to be expensive. In quantity, that unit cost drops. As the weapons are upgraded, sometimes the facilities have to be upgraded, too. That costs money, but good maintenance is cheap compared to the lack thereof, and a weapon that doesn't work when it is needed is the most expensive of all. That said, almost all weapons systems have had 'bugs', the more complex the system, the more likely points of failure will be determined which were not foreseen, (like the M-16 and carbon fouling). Modern avionics and weapons systems are orders more complex than their predecessors, and making those systems bullet proof, idiot proof, and battle proof is a challenge.

As for borrowing that money from the Chinese, they are our next most likely opponent in any 'US vs a major power' armed conflict. We've been up against them before, in Korea and Vietnam. Borrowing their money to develop the weapons systems to beat them works for me.

But borrow that money (or rob our working folks) to feed the masses who won't (not can't, but won't) work, feed anyone who storms the border, buy friends in distant places who aren't (friends), and a huge host of other things the Federal Government does, are not Constitutionally authorized, and are the sort of thing better handled by the private sector from donated funds, (although some of that gee whiz military stuff gets used in relief efforts as well, like generating electricity and potable water after the Boxing Day Earthquake).

So borrowing money from the Chinese to suck up to special interest groups for votes (regardless of Party), with grand government giveaways right here at home seems an even more dangerous precedent to me.

C S Lewis

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

The weirdest side effect of all this that the military are 'loving it!'. This scenario, real or not, has caused them to review all their security defenses and procedures. The Cheetos-head internet nerds could not have done them a bigger favor. Military security is always coming up with new scenarios, new possibilities that may slip by. And here the internet drops one on their lap. Well...um...dudes...and dudetts...what if we got like, 100,000 people and just swarmed your ass! What then...man?

The military sits back and thinks and says....you know what? You're right. Let me think on that for a couple of months and get ready. By the way, great security game. Thanks for bringing it up.

Offline GrouchoTex