Author Topic: Area 51 Thousands of Alien Hunters to Storm US Top Secret Area 51 to Search for Extraterrestrial Pro  (Read 4511 times)

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
@Quix

That is why I pinged you to this thread - it is your area of interest.

You said, "IIRC, our major disagreement is that you are convinced that some of the critters are wonderful or benign folks. I'm very skeptical that's true."

I believe in God the Father, God the Son, and God, the Holy Spirit.  When Jesus left this earth He told the Apostles He would send the Holy Spirit to believers.  I have had experiences in which only the Holy Spirit could have caused what happened as I have no other explanation as to why it/them happened - these happenings were not evil, only good.  I'll write you about the happenings by email as you do not know these. 

People here do not know our relationship - that we (plus Bob) had a long dinner together in Texas so we know each other and you and I disagree in a number of subjects, but we wish each other well. 

I WOULD NEVER wish to deride a genuine Holy Spirit experience with anyone and have no evidence yours was less than authentic. Congrats.

Yes, I think we wish one another well--and Bob, too.

I much enjoyed the dinner in the Dallas area.

My main perspective on the critters arises from:

1. Guy Malone's extensive case studies and perspective having talked extensively with him face to face.

2. All the narratives in all the literature I've read at least indicate that all the "races" of the critters lie & deceive. Certainly the physiological sexual rapes are not nice experiences or deeds.
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.