Author Topic: Area 51 Thousands of Alien Hunters to Storm US Top Secret Area 51 to Search for Extraterrestrial Pro  (Read 4502 times)

Offline corbe

Area 51 Thousands of Alien Hunters to Storm US Top Secret Area 51 to Search for Extraterrestrial Proof

10:48 09.07

The truth hunters, however, have made no secret of their daring plans to seek extraterrestrial guests in an area of Edwards Air Force base that is classified and heavily guarded. They’ve even invited everyone willing to join on Facebook. An earlier attempt to breach the area ended in the death of a trespasser.

Over 165,000 people have indicated that they are going to join an alien hunt at the classified US Air Force base on a Facebook event, titled “Storm Area 51, They Can't Stop All of Us”; while more than 200,000 users have reported themselves as interested.

The storming attempt is scheduled for 20 September, in other words in less than three months.
“We will all meet up at the Area 51 Alien Center tourist attraction and coordinate our entry. If we Naruto run, we can move faster than their bullets. Lets [sic] see them [sic] aliens”, the hosts described their ambitions with a reference to anime character Naruto Uzumaki, known for his very peculiar running style.

<..snip..>

https://sputniknews.com/us/201907091076190763-alien-hunters-storm-us-area-51/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Area 51 is a ways off from Edwards.  Like in the Atomic Test Site in Nevada. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Good grief, that is like giving Iraq weeks of notice before invading it... not the most likely to produce anything (and there is nothing to find anyway)...
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Well, if the water that came to earth eons ago came from outer space like from comets and what not, doesn’t that make us aliens as well?

:Aliens: :Aliens:

Alert Giorgio tsoukalos! 
« Last Edit: July 10, 2019, 06:04:15 am by Gefn »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Night Hides Not

Good grief, that is like giving Iraq weeks of notice before invading it... not the most likely to produce anything (and there is nothing to find anyway)...

Their best bet is to invade at the back gate of Area 51, on a Friday afternoon, around 6 PM...we were there a few years ago, and didn't see anybody at the gate. Please be advised that I am NOT recommending breaking into Area 51.

The road from Rachel is about 15 miles, it starts out gravel, then the last few miles are paved. I found that quite interesting, if not creepy.

The Little A'lien Inn serves very good chili, too. Make sure you fill your gas tank before embarking on the Extraterrestrial Highway. There's a warning sign that says "No Gas For 150 Miles".
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Their best bet is to invade at the back gate of Area 51, on a Friday afternoon, around 6 PM...we were there a few years ago, and didn't see anybody at the gate. Please be advised that I am NOT recommending breaking into Area 51.

The road from Rachel is about 15 miles, it starts out gravel, then the last few miles are paved. I found that quite interesting, if not creepy.

The Little A'lien Inn serves very good chili, too. Make sure you fill your gas tank before embarking on the Extraterrestrial Highway. There's a warning sign that says "No Gas For 150 Miles".

Gotta be very good chili if there ain't no gas for 150 miles...
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Obama did that. He gave Iraq specific dates, numbers of troops, and a timetable of his surrender of Iraq to ISIS and Iran. The result was ISIS essentially stopped fighting, hunkered down and simply waited for the Americans to leave. Also, since ISIS knew from Obama where and when the troops were going to leave, they were able to formulate attack plans in advance to retake all the areas American abandoned which they did successfully. Thanks Obama.

Hussein gave ISIS and Iran advance information on several American operations in the M.E., banned any assault which may possibly indirectly cause civilian casualties, even if the assault's mission was to prevent civilians from being slaughtered by ISIS. He claimed that this was to make things what he called "fair". Since when is the goal of warfare to be 'fair' with the enemy? He felt that the Americans were so far advanced over the Muslims that it was only fair to give the Muslims a fighting chance.

It is my opinion that Hussein was either a passive supporter of ISIS or at least he was more sympathetic to Iranian and ISIS control of Iraq, than he was to an American victory there. I believe Barack (blessed in Arabic) 'Hussein' (cousin of the Prophet Muhammed) Obama (Muslim tribal affiliation name in Kenya) wanted an Islamic victory over American forces simply to bolster 'Muslim Pride'. If this is not true, then he is the absolute worst military commander in the history of the world.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I wonder how many of them have seen the signs?

Deadly Force Authorized

I'd wager a spray plane with 'tear gas' would slow all that down, along with a few choice roadblocks and minor obstacles.

It's a beautiful area, in its own way, but it isn't friendly country, and there isn't much water.
(I worked a well about 20 miles east of there many moons ago).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Are these people TRYING to start a civil war?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision

First of all, it's not a serious attack plan, and everyone knows it. They've already released the date (giving the Feds time to hide anything of value and fortify for the attack, and identify, track and marginalize all of the 400,000 people who have identified themselves as potential subversives) and make mention of "Naruto running" faster than bullets (physically impossible).

Second, if the U.S. government ever decides to commit mass slaughter of thousands of its own citizens solely because it values secrets over its own people, that will be grounds for the worst and bloodiest revolution this country has ever seen.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2019, 04:33:03 pm by jmyrlefuller »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Smokin Joe

First of all, it's not a serious attack plan, and everyone knows it. They've already released the date (giving the Feds time to hide anything of value and fortify for the attack, and identify, track and marginalize all of the 400,000 people who have identified themselves as potential subversives) and make mention of "Naruto running" faster than bullets (physically impossible).

Second, if the U.S. government ever decides to commit mass slaughter of thousands of its own citizens solely because it values secrets over its own people, that will be grounds for the worst and bloodiest revolution this country has ever seen.

It is a call to incite a mob to defy the law.

That, frankly, is insurrection, but even more disturbing is the idea that we can shed the bounds of civility if there is just a big enough mob, and over the most odd reasons.

What's next? Storming strategic missile silos? Naval bases? The Pentagon? CIA Headquarters? Fort Knox? Oil refineries? Nuclear Power Plants? There is a long list of relatively 'soft' targets which are relatively secure and safe as long as there are not scores of idiots running around virtue signalling, and that does not even include the likelihood that there will be people in that crowd who definitely have interests contrary to our nation.  Just a bunch of nitwits breaking things, effing with controls, and damaging critical systems could well lead to disasters that will have serious potential to harm everyone, ultimately, from the people who work and live in the area, to consumers of products at the gas pump. Destruction and theft of research data which might give this country an edge in the next conflict harms us all.

Granted, some of this BS idea was established with the responses to the Fergusson and Baltimore riots, (I said then just wait until other people decide they have "equal rights", too.) and the tacit Obama Administration sanction of the sh*show over the Dakota Access Pipeline, but establishing the concept that a large enough crowd mob means no defense of facilities or the law can be mounted might lead to other even less desirable things. The Oktober Revolution was one such, the SA storming the streets in Germany another. It is dangerous precedent.

Still, a couple of air tractors loaded with nonlethal irritants could well break the back of such an operation without having to engage anyone with lethal force unless relatively small groups manage to circumvent that.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2019, 08:22:51 pm by Smokin Joe »

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

Still, a couple of air tractors loaded with nonlethal irritants could well break the back of such an operation without having to engage anyone with lethal force unless relatively small groups manage to circumvent that.

Or that sound gun thingy they have that makes you lose your mud...
Pretty hard to keep that hero image with your pants full.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Or that sound gun thingy they have that makes you lose your mud...
Pretty hard to keep that hero image with your pants full.

Then there's "The Brown Note...."  You reminded me.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Well, if the water that came to earth eons ago came from outer space like from comets and what not, doesn’t that make us aliens as well?

:Aliens: :Aliens:

Alert Giorgio tsoukalos!

We are stardust.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Smokin Joe

Agent Orange.
Nah, Agent Orange will give you cancer, and there aren't that many plants to kill out there. Just aerial applied CS.

If CS is good enough for Branch Davidians holed up in their home, it should be good enough for people outside trying to storm a confidential active military facility

C S Lewis

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Smokin Joe

What? And give up their day job?  (Paid agitators likely)

C S Lewis

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Bill Cipher

Gotta be very good chili if there ain't no gas for 150 miles...

:bigsilly:

Offline LegalAmerican

lol.  I was going to say.  TOO MUCH TIME ON THEIR HANDS.  If they had to struggle for food & survival, they would not be interested in something this stupid.  Their lives have become TOO easy. 

:thumbsup:

Online rustynail

Road closures/blocks?