Author Topic: Violent Antifa Has Members Arming Themselves  (Read 889 times)

rangerrebew

Violent Antifa Has Members Arming Themselves
« on: July 09, 2019, 01:28:05 pm »

Posted at 12:00 pm on July 8, 2019 by Tom Knighton

Antifa is a problem in this country. Calling themselves “antifascists,” the group more closely resembles Hitler’s Brownshirts than any anti-fascist movement I’ve ever seen. They’re quick to resort to violence and have been since before the 2016 election. They’ve done everything from setting fires at their own colleges over speakers to hitting people with bike locks. They’ve weaponized milkshakes and beaten journalists.

They’re already a problem.

The thing is, they’re also an armed problem.

https://bearingarms.com/tom-k/2019/07/08/violent-antifa-members-arming/

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Violent Antifa Has Members Arming Themselves
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2019, 12:51:05 am »
An "armed problem"... calls for... an... "armed solution".

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2019, 01:21:51 am »
The biggest problem is the have the solid support of many City and State governments.
As such, the Police are ordered to give them a free pass no matter how many assaults/injuries they cause or how much vandalism they commit. Too often the Police are ordered to 'protect' the BrownShirts and to arrest the people being attacked by them.

It doesn't matter what any Leftist apologist says or any politician, that really is exactly like Nazi Germany.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2019, 01:29:08 am »
An "armed problem"... calls for... an... "armed solution".

You betcha....and I would guess we are better at it...just assuming :whistle:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2019, 03:20:07 am »
Antifa is obviously the left's stormtroopers. Few liberals/Dem pols have gone on record condemning these fascist punks. If they say stuff like they regret violence on either side, inwardly they laugh when they see the Antifa thugs brutalize lib opponents.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2019, 05:21:24 am »
Come at me bro.
The Republic is lost.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2019, 06:29:48 pm »
Come at me bro.
One of these days they're going to assault the wrong person...a person with a gun who is not afraid to use it. That might end up being the only to stop these jerks.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2019, 06:56:57 pm »
The biggest problem is the have the solid support of many City and State governments.
As such, the Police are ordered to give them a free pass no matter how many assaults/injuries they cause or how much vandalism they commit. Too often the Police are ordered to 'protect' the BrownShirts and to arrest the people being attacked by them.

It doesn't matter what any Leftist apologist says or any politician, that really is exactly like Nazi Germany.

I disagree that city, state governments give them a pass.

It is more like the reality of limited resources, and keeping the LEO safe.

If BOTH SIDES
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2019, 08:45:58 pm »
One of these days they're going to assault the wrong person...a person with a gun who is not afraid to use it. That might end up being the only to stop these jerks.

I have a Quentin Tarantino reel running up there between my ears.

:smokin:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2019, 09:16:57 pm »

Posted at 12:00 pm on July 8, 2019 by Tom Knighton

Antifa is a problem in this country. Calling themselves “antifascists,” the group more closely resembles Hitler’s Brownshirts than any anti-fascist movement I’ve ever seen. They’re quick to resort to violence and have been since before the 2016 election. They’ve done everything from setting fires at their own colleges over speakers to hitting people with bike locks. They’ve weaponized milkshakes and beaten journalists.

https://bearingarms.com/tom-k/2019/07/08/violent-antifa-members-arming/

@rangerrebew

EXCELLENT news! Means we can shoot back and not have to worry about being charged.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2019, 09:55:32 pm »
@rangerrebew

EXCELLENT news! Means we can shoot back and not have to worry about being charged.

...Maybe not in Portland. 

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2019, 10:05:07 pm »
Nothing new, Antifa has been caught on film talking about getting weapons over a year ago.... I ain't gonna find the video but I did watch it. The gun clubs are the new thing to me though. Though I seem to remember watching a video of something like it but their skill was pretty primitive at the time... 
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2019, 10:14:32 pm »
Nothing new, Antifa has been caught on film talking about getting weapons over a year ago.... I ain't gonna find the video but I did watch it. The gun clubs are the new thing to me though. Though I seem to remember watching a video of something like it but their skill was pretty primitive at the time...

Agreed, I saw a story like that previously, in fact... of all things, the Antifa working with? Cartels in the story I saw..

https://dailycaller.com/2019/04/29/fbi-antifa-plot-armed-rebellion-cartel/

Daily Caller fwiw.  It sounds a bit like those far-flung stories one hears from time to time. You may have seen something else, I understand that.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2019, 10:43:46 pm »
Agreed, I saw a story like that previously, in fact... of all things, the Antifa working with? Cartels in the story I saw..

https://dailycaller.com/2019/04/29/fbi-antifa-plot-armed-rebellion-cartel/

Daily Caller fwiw.  It sounds a bit like those far-flung stories one hears from time to time. You may have seen something else, I understand that.

Does anybody other than me think not all of Fast n' Furious weapons went over the Mexican border?

Remember, their plans called for the ultimate disarming and elimination...YES, if necessary of Americans who refused to turn in their weapons.

All it would take would be for a few 6 men Antifa factions with AKs to start a bloody and violent Civil War.

Tell me they weren't capable of thinking that up....  :whistle:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald