Author Topic: (Canada) Man who roundhouse-kicked pro-life woman in viral video gets 8 months’ probation  (Read 1045 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Man who roundhouse-kicked pro-life woman in viral video gets 8 months’ probation.
Lianne Laurence

TORONTO, June 14, 2019 (LifeSiteNews) — Jordan Hunt, the Toronto hair stylist caught roundhouse kicking a pro-life woman in a viral video last fall, received a conditional discharge and eight months’ probation Thursday on two charges of assault and one of mischief under $5,000.

Hunt, 27, also apologized to "everyone I hurt by my actions” in an undated letter which Justice Michael Block read out to the court.

“Everyone should have the right to be without fear when they act on their beliefs. I sincerely regret that I chose such a poor way of expressing myself,” wrote Hunt.

Campaign Life Coalition youth coordinator Marie-Claire Bissonnette Campaign Life Coalition

Read more at: https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/man-who-roundhouse-kicked-pro-life-woman-in-viral-video-gets-8-months-probation

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Still think he should of done some time for this... probation just does not deliver the message that needed delivered...
« Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 04:56:50 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....