Author Topic: CNN's Chris Cuomo: Let's Not Get Caught Up In The Intrigue Of Who Jeffrey Epstein's Friends Are  (Read 1759 times)

Offline LilLamb

• Are we there yet?
@Bill Cipher

It is said Trump went to parties at Epstein's New York City townhouse.  Epstein has numerous phone numbers for Trump and his family members in his personal phone book.  That means they were/are his friends.  That doesn't mean Trump or they were more than friends, partaking of Epstein's young girl parties.  However, Trump has been charged before now, for having sex with a minor, more than once, at these New York city Epstein parties.  If this is true, it will surely come out in this case against Epstein.  Trump appears to be relaxed, not concerned about Epstein's case.

Everyone that has my phone number is not my friend. Everyone that is part of my social network is not my friend. I bet you could go through any businessman's phone book and find lots of people he has socialized with, networked with and/or worked with on a project that are not his friends. Trump has never been charged with having sex with a minor. He was accused of it while he was running for President, but the accuser never followed through with a process that would have given Trump his day in court to prove the accusations were unfounded.
"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."  Ronald Reagan

Offline mountaineer

Everyone that has my phone number is not my friend. Everyone that is part of my social network is not my friend. I bet you could go through any businessman's phone book and find lots of people he has socialized with, networked with and/or worked with on a project that are not his friends. Trump has never been charged with having sex with a minor. He was accused of it while he was running for President, but the accuser never followed through with a process that would have given Trump his day in court to prove the accusations were unfounded.
I had a co-worker in college (he was a couple years ahead of me). We got along just fine. After he graduated, he became a cop. A few years later, he got caught up in a murder plot and, as far as I know, continues to serve his life sentence in an Oklahoma prison. I hope the sins of that acquaintance/near friend aren't held against me!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Whoa there Hoss.  You missed the intent.  I agree Trump should not be nailed on innuendo, but for his knee pad supporters to make him out like fresh driven snow, and use words like "Clean"  is "Utter bull shit".  Too many proven events in his life for him to claim to be a moral authority at this point

It's pretty much a given, he's a sleazy big city developer.  Making him out like Mother Teresa a'int gonna fly around here.

Point taken, which is why I prefaced a remark by writing I am not a reflexive Trump supporter.  What I am is a believer in fair play, and unsupported innuendo ain't it.  I expect better.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Hoodat

At the same time that Acosta was registering Epstein as a sex offender, Cuomo's brother and New York State Attorney General was doing absolutely nothing.  Maybe Cuomo should be questioning his brother.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Bill Cipher

Point taken, which is why I prefaced a remark by writing I am not a reflexive Trump supporter.  What I am is a believer in fair play, and unsupported innuendo ain't it.  I expect better.

Then you’d better be policing the knee-pad squad here, ‘cause there’s a hell of a lot of innuendo and unsupported accusation floating around here regarding anyone with a ‘D’ after their name politically.

Or is smearing Clinton with innuendo and unsupported accusation just fine, simply because he’s not Trump?

If Clinton is fair game solely because of his long-term association with Epstein, then so is Trump. 

Offline skeeter

Then you’d better be policing the knee-pad squad here, ‘cause there’s a hell of a lot of innuendo and unsupported accusation floating around here regarding anyone with a ‘D’ after their name politically.

Or is smearing Clinton with innuendo and unsupported accusation just fine, simply because he’s not Trump?

If Clinton is fair game solely because of his long-term association with Epstein, then so is Trump.

Which ‘knee pad’ squad are you referring to here - Trumps or Clinton’s?

Bill Cipher

Which ‘knee pad’ squad are you referring to here - Trumps or Clinton’s?

There is no Clinton squad here. 

I’m just trying to find out exactly how far the TBR admins’ self-serving claim of fairness goes.

Offline skeeter

I’m just trying to find out exactly how far the TBR admins’ self-serving claim of fairness goes.

Even TBR’s mods are entitled to an opinion, whether you believe it fair or not.

Offline Hoodat

What about innuendo and unsupported accusations made against other posters?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Bill Cipher

Even TBR’s mods are entitled to an opinion, whether you believe it fair or not.

No doubt.  I’m not questioning the right to an opinion, merely wondering out loud how far the admin’s claim of evenhandedness goes.  Those are two logically distinct issues. 

Offline musiclady

I’m pretty sure I was accused on this very subject simply because I asked legitimate questions about Trump’s relationship with Epstein.

I  got partial answers eventually, but not before being questioned about my assumptions.

The fact of the matter is, when one has an open history of bragging about gross immorality  and sexual imposition, it is in no way out of line for wanting evidence of innocence in any matter where morality is concerned..
« Last Edit: July 12, 2019, 06:38:32 pm by musiclady »
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Whoa there Hoss.  You missed the intent.  I agree Trump should not be nailed on innuendo, but for his knee pad supporters to make him out like fresh driven snow, and use words like "Clean"  is "Utter bull shit".  Too many proven events in his life for him to claim to be a moral authority at this point

It's pretty much a given, he's a sleazy big city developer.  Making him out like Mother Teresa a'int gonna fly around here.

No one said he was clean, merely that it is really reaching to accuse him of pedophilia. 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
No doubt.  I’m not questioning the right to an opinion, merely wondering out loud how far the admin’s claim of evenhandedness goes.  Those are two logically distinct issues.

So I don't get to have an opinion.  Got it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Far enough that multiple members are allowed to question our evenhandedness without being thrown off the Forum.  Even you.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Pretty strong statement for someone who has been mic'ed bragging about "Grabbing the P"

He may Grab 'P" but it is not the "if it bleeds it breeds" kind.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@Bill Cipher

It is said Trump went to parties at Epstein's New York City townhouse.

@Victoria33

It has also been said that you have sex with goats.
Epstein has numerous phone numbers for Trump and his family members in his personal phone book.  That means they were/are his friends.

Old numbers over a decade old.

That doesn't mean Trump or they were more than friends, partaking of Epstein's young girl parties.

No,it doesn't,but that doesn't keep you from implying it did.

However, Trump has been charged before now, for having sex with a minor, more than once, at these New York city Epstein parties.

Really? In that case you should have the charges and their numbers. Please share.

If this is true, it will surely come out in this case against Epstein.  Trump appears to be relaxed, not concerned about Epstein's case.

Which will absolutely break your heart.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Hoodat

Trump may have done a lot of things, but child molestation isn't one of them.  There is zero connection between Epstein's crimes and Donald Trump.  If you want to know who did like having sex with minors, look no further than Bob Menendez.

Department of Justice: ‘Corroborating Evidence’ Backs Underage Prostitution Allegations Against Senator Bob Menendez

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

‘PLEASE’: Chris Cuomo Begs People Not to Investigate Epstein’s Friends
Published 19 hours ago
on Jul 13, 2019
By Patrick Howley

CNN’s Chris Cuomo reached a new low in world journalism this week by literally begging people not to delve into accused child trafficker Jeffrey Epstein’s high-profile friendships.

“When we’re talking about Epstein, you got to stick to what is common sense on these things, all right?. Don’t get buried in legalese, don’t follow the finger-pointing, and please don’t get up on the intrigue of who was better friends with this guy. Who cares? Let’s take a look at the facts of what we know about how it was handled. Okay? We are going to dissect them with one of the best investigators around. What was done that seems fine and what was fugazi,” said Cuomo.

Court documents show that Jeffrey Epstein had 21 different phone numbers for former Democrat president Bill Clinton. “Epstein’s personal phone directory from his computer contains e-mail addresses for Clinton along with 21 phone numbers for him, including those for his assistant (Doug Band), his schedulers, and what appear to be Clinton’s personal numbers. This information certainly leads one to believe that Clinton might well be a source of relevant information and efforts to obtain discovery from him were reasonably calculated to lead to admissible evidence,” according to the court documents from a civil case filed by victims against Epstein. ... BigLeaguePolitics
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

STFU Oceander. That "self serving" claim is bullsh*t.

You of all people should know that and should know better than to say that.

Go start your sh*t stirring somewhere else.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Piss off.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Amazing.
Clinton and Epstein go way back. We knew that long ago.
It was known that DJT had been to Epstein's place well before the Primaries were over.
Epstein's reputation hasn't been secret, either.

NOW everyone has their panties in a twist. :shrug:
« Last Edit: July 14, 2019, 09:29:41 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis