Author Topic: Trump says he'll invite the press to see migrant detention centers  (Read 244 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump says he'll invite the press to see migrant detention centers
by Julio Rosas
 | July 07, 2019 05:10 PM

President Trump told reporters he will invite members of the media to tour the immigrant detention centers that have been scrutinized over their conditions in recent weeks.

"What we’re going to do is I’m going to start showing some of these detention centers because — to the press. I want the press to go in and see them," Trump said Sunday before boarding Air Force One.

Trump said he spoke with acting Director of Immigration and Customs Enforcement Mark Morgan and acting Secretary of Homeland Security Kevin McAleenan to plan for the press to visit the centers.

"We’re going to have some of the press go in because they are crowded, and we’re the ones complaining about they’re crowded," he continued. "They’re crowding because people come up, but now thanks to Mexico, it’s slowing down greatly, and I think you’ll start seeing some very good numbers. But it is crowded. But we want to have the press go in and see because you know what The New York Times it really is fake news."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-says-hell-invite-the-press-to-see-migrant-detention-centers
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Trump says he'll invite the press to see migrant detention centers
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2019, 09:48:37 pm »
He say's he will.  But, he won't. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.