Author Topic: Ken Cuccinelli says 1M illegal immigrants have court orders to leave the US  (Read 539 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ken Cuccinelli says 1M illegal immigrants have court orders to leave the US
by Tim Pearce
 | July 07, 2019 04:52 PM

Immigration officers have plans to begin deporting about 1 million illegal immigrants that have already received court orders to leave the country.

Immigration and Customs Enforcement officers are hundreds of thousands of deportations behind schedule, Acting United States Citizenship and Immigration Services Director Ken Cuccinelli said on Sunday. ICE is expected to begin working on the backlog later this week.

ICE is obligated "to go and find, detain, and then deport the approximately 1 million people who have final removal orders," Cuccinelli told CBS Face the Nation host Margaret Brennan. Cuccinelli appeared on the program to defend the ICE deportations, which opponents have criticized as inhumane raids against immigrant families.

"[These migrants] have been all the way through the due process and have final removal orders," Cuccinelli said. "The pool of those with final removal orders is enormous."

The upcoming ICE roundups will not target all illegal immigrants with deportation orders. The roundups are expected to begin with a few thousand migrants.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/ken-cuccinelli-says-1m-illegal-immigrants-have-court-orders-to-leave-the-us
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
 Get um the hell out of here!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Head 'em up !
Move 'em out !
Rawhide !

Offline bilo

"[ICE officers] have been interfered with, effectively, and held up by the politics of Washington to a certain extent. They're looking forward to just getting back to doing their job," Cuccinelli said.

Okay, lets get started. Trump gave Congress a couple weeks to do something and they didn't. Every poll I've seen has a majority of Americans supporting deporting these people. If they get started and get a lot of publicity, which I'm pretty confident they will along with the broken homes stories and terrible hardship stories, a lot of the others on the same lists will have to think about leaving and start doing it.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Hoodat

Get um the hell out of here!

Only after they first spend six months in federal prison for violating immigration law.  And can we please stop giving them free stuff?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Only after they first spend six months in federal prison for violating immigration law.  And can we please stop giving them free stuff?
The sooner we ship 'em out, the sooner we stop giving them free stuff. Jus' sayin'.

Besides, iirc, the returnees are the ones who get 6 months for coming back after getting sent home.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

Besides, iirc, the returnees are the ones who get 6 months for coming back after getting sent home.

Returnees are subject to two years in prison, not six months.  Different crime.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Returnees are subject to two years in prison, not six months.  Different crime.
Oops, My bad.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis