Author Topic: 'Strange ... like it's 2008': AOC hits back at Pelosi, accusing her of ignoring American people  (Read 274 times)

Online corbe

'Strange ... like it's 2008': AOC hits back at Pelosi, accusing her of ignoring American people

by John Gage

July 06, 2019 09:39 PM

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez snapped at House Speaker Nancy Pelosi for criticizing her and other left-wing Democrats, renewing a war of words between a rising liberal star and a veteran congressional leader.

"That public 'whatever' is called public sentiment. And wielding the power to shift it is how we actually achieve meaningful change in this country," the 29-year-old New York congresswoman said Saturday about Pelosi — a fellow Democrat who is 50 years her senior — after the California Democrat said Ocasio-Cortez and her inner circle of liberal freshman Democrats were just "four people."

"I find it strange when members act as though social media isn’t important. They set millions of dollars on fire to run TV ads so people can see their message. I haven’t dialed for dollars *once* this year, & have more time to do my actual job. Yet we’d rather campaign like it’s 2008," Ocasio-Cortez added.

<..snip..>

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/aoc-renews-public-feud-with-pelosi
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
It's going to be interesting to see if the Dims have the stones to support an opponent for her come the next cycle.

I think they will try ways to stab her in the back anonymously,but I doubt they have what it takes to be public about it.

Ironically enough,that might be the one thing that could save the Dim Party in the near future.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
the California Democrat said Ocasio-Cortez and her inner circle of liberal freshman Democrats were just "four people."

Clearly defined as the communist wing of the democratic party.  Where's Joe McCarthy when you need him?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.