Author Topic: Secret cables to London from UK ambassador in Washington describe Trump as 'inept' and 'incompetent'  (Read 1767 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Applewood

Awwwwwww!   Baby Trump's widdle feelings are hurt.  Poor baby. 

And he had to take a swipe at PM May too -- about Brexit -- which is not even his concern. 

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
He could say things about him, but he doesn’t know him, and he won’t bother. Typical Trump nonsense.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline edpc

The other day, he said he could say things, but wouldn’t bother. Predictably, he stewed over it and bothered.

Donald J. Trump
✔
@realDonaldTrump

The wacky Ambassador that the U.K. foisted upon the United States is not someone we are thrilled with, a very stupid guy. He should speak to his country, and Prime Minister May, about their failed Brexit negotiation, and not be upset with my criticism of how badly it was...

Donald J. Trump
✔
@realDonaldTrump
...handled. I told @theresa_may how to do that deal, but she went her own foolish way-was unable to get it done. A disaster! I don’t know the Ambassador but have been told he is a pompous fool. Tell him the USA now has the best Economy & Military  anywhere in the World, by far...

6:48 AM - Jul 9, 2019

Online corbe

Will he temper his tweets so as to not pizz off the gay mafia or is Rapinoe next?  Stay tuned.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The other day, he said he could say things, but wouldn’t bother. Predictably, he stewed over it and bothered.

Donald J. Trump
✔
@realDonaldTrump

The wacky Ambassador that the U.K. foisted upon the United States is not someone we are thrilled with, a very stupid guy. He should speak to his country, and Prime Minister May, about their failed Brexit negotiation, and not be upset with my criticism of how badly it was...

Donald J. Trump
✔
@realDonaldTrump
...handled. I told @theresa_may how to do that deal, but she went her own foolish way-was unable to get it done. A disaster! I don’t know the Ambassador but have been told he is a pompous fool. Tell him the USA now has the best Economy & Military  anywhere in the World, by far...

6:48 AM - Jul 9, 2019

I know I'm in the minority here when I say this but I absolutely LOVE how he twists the tales of liberal pukes with his tweets and hope he never stops doing so.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Applewood

I know I'm in the minority here when I say this but I absolutely LOVE how he twists the tales of liberal pukes with his tweets and hope he never stops doing so.

I suppose you have many other Trump supporters in your corner.  I just think his tweets on something like this are childish.  How well does he even know the ambassador?  And was it really necessary to disrespect the outgoing prime minister too?

Yeah, I guess it was because Trump has to say or tweet things like this just to keep fans of his reality tv presidency entertained. 

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I suppose you have many other Trump supporters in your corner.  I just think his tweets on something like this are childish.  How well does he even know the ambassador?  And was it really necessary to disrespect the outgoing prime minister too?

Yeah, I guess it was because Trump has to say or tweet things like this just to keep fans of his reality tv presidency entertained.

I have yet to vote for Trump in any election but his twisting the tails of liberals surely does entertain me.  Hope he never stops!  And BTW:  The reason it is SO entertaining to me is their reactions to it.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
This reminds me of Joe Kennedy.  Kennedy was a fan of Hitler, and made his mindset known, contrary to FDR's mindset.  He was replaced by FDR, and I expect we will see the same here.

As much as Trump's antics infuriate most people, he is POTUS, and Great Britain will cater to his whims at some point.

And as juvenile as Trump is at times, always smacking back at those that openly attack him, he is light years better than anything in the Democommie Party.  In fact, the American people have been hungering for someone to stand up for them and the country, which by and large, event he Republicans have failed to do for decades.  Trump's America First is something that was easy for many to embrace, because we have watched this country and the people of this country get sold out by our elected officials for decades.

We as a nation need to end putting other nations and other people ahead of our own population.  There are a dozen nations in the world that have a high standard of living then we do here in the USA.

I traveled to Germany in 1970 when I was 16, and while only there for three weeks, it was apparent then that all the people I met were living far better than we were here in the USA, and I thought that was wrong.  Their society and many in Europe are living better because they are not spending half their budgets on defense.

That is why Trump is beloved, because despite his frequent childish behavior, there is no mistake he wants to change this world dynamic.  I think the time has come for the USA to charge Japan, Korea, Germany and all of Europe for our services to defend these bums.  From my view, if nations like Germany are not willing to pay their fair share for NATO, etc, they should be charged double!

Online corbe

This reminds me of Joe Kennedy.  Kennedy was a fan of Hitler, and made his mindset known, contrary to FDR's mindset.  He was replaced by FDR, and I expect we will see the same here.

As much as Trump's antics infuriate most people, he is POTUS, and Great Britain will cater to his whims at some point.

And as juvenile as Trump is at times, always smacking back at those that openly attack him, he is light years better than anything in the Democommie Party.  In fact, the American people have been hungering for someone to stand up for them and the country, which by and large, event he Republicans have failed to do for decades.  Trump's America First is something that was easy for many to embrace, because we have watched this country and the people of this country get sold out by our elected officials for decades.

We as a nation need to end putting other nations and other people ahead of our own population.  There are a dozen nations in the world that have a high standard of living then we do here in the USA.

I traveled to Germany in 1970 when I was 16, and while only there for three weeks, it was apparent then that all the people I met were living far better than we were here in the USA, and I thought that was wrong.  Their society and many in Europe are living better because they are not spending half their budgets on defense.

That is why Trump is beloved, because despite his frequent childish behavior, there is no mistake he wants to change this world dynamic.  I think the time has come for the USA to charge Japan, Korea, Germany and all of Europe for our services to defend these bums.  From my view, if nations like Germany are not willing to pay their fair share for NATO, etc, they should be charged double!

You wrapped that up so very concisely, Thank You @jafo2010

goopo
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline edpc

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Sounds like the errant ambassador has self-destructed.

Ho... hum.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Ambassadors should have diplomacy.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Ambassadors should have diplomacy.

A diploma would be a nice start to a certain degree.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online corbe

He's lucky he had Diplomatic Immunity and Trump could not just have him 'disappear'.         /s

« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 01:00:07 am by corbe »

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
   He's lucky he had Diplomatic Immunity and Trump could not just have him 'disappear'.         /s

I think he should be more pizzed at the jackass in the British government who dumped the cables than Trump but that's just me!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online corbe

I think he should be more pizzed at the jackass in the British government who dumped the cables than Trump but that's just me!

May is ultimately responsible and probably leaked them herself, as with Merkle, there is no Love lost there between the three of them.
   I, too, am Ok with that.