Author Topic: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking of minors in Florida and New York: Report  (Read 12832 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

There’s no question the connection to Epstein in Clinton goes more in depth than either has said. It’s also true that both Clinton and Trump are comfortable casual liars. The New Yorker interview, with Trump’s quote about Epstein being fun and liking young women, was in 2002. He was completely aware of who Epstein was and what he was about. It was a phone interview, so there was no reason for him to discuss Epstein and offer the quote, unless he really wanted to.

Also, keep in mind that the Access Hollywood tape of Trump’s famous comments was made in 2005. Given the timeframe and what we know about Epstein and his connections, I wonder what gave Trump the idea he could be so cavalier about how rich and famous people could do whatever they want with women?

Yes, because being recorded saying "grab them by the p***y" equals keeping a harem of underage sex slaves.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Helped you there

Oh, I know.  Anyone with any sense knows there's more reasons to keep this stuff hidden than to expose it.  We'll see what happens.

Offline musiclady

Yes, because being recorded saying "grab them by the p***y" equals keeping a harem of underage sex slaves.

He didn’t say that.

But the company you keep says a lot about who you are.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Acosta had explained, breezily, apparently, that back in the day he’d had just one meeting on the Epstein case. He’d cut the non-prosecution deal with one of Epstein’s attorneys because he had “been told” to back off, that Epstein was above his pay grade. “I was told Epstein ‘belonged to intelligence’ and to leave it alone,” ...

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-10/bombshell-alex-acosta-reportedly-claimed-jeffrey-epstein-belonged-intelligence

So who exactly told him this?  Inquiring minds want to know.  Had to be someone that he believed. Someone very high in the food chain.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2019, 04:42:18 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

He didn’t say that.

But the company you keep says a lot about who you are.

Yes - that’s my point. I’m not saying that the president is an ephebophile, like Epstein, but he has his own proclivities and habit of associating with deviant types.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline musiclady

Yes - that’s my point. I’m not saying that the president is an ephebophile, like Epstein, but he has his own proclivities and habit of associating with deviant types.

And if he knew about Epstein and what he was doing and said and did nothing, that's a serious problem for anyone but the most devoted followers.

Or should be.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
When did "guilt by association" become a legitimate method of judgement?

I'm surprised this dumpster fire of a thread is still going... **nononono*
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline edpc

Probably when it’s a long term established habit. Boy lover and disbarred lawyer Roy Cohn was his personal attorney. The shadowy, convicted felon Felix Sater, who has some of the weirdest contacts across the globe. Self-admitted ‘trysexual’ Roger Stone - long time advisor and ally. Epstein, who Trump, at one time, was proud to know, despite what he says now. Sleaze artist, criminal, and bag man for bimbos Michael Cohen was his personal attorney. Elliot Broidy was appointed to the RNC for being a huge Trump fundraiser. He’s a convicted criminal and had his own Playmate NDA problems, handled by Cohen. Convicted pedophile and Broidy business associate, George Nader, hired as a facilitator for Middle East relations. Those are just the ones we know about, at the moment.

None of these are the ‘best people.’ Come on, man....
« Last Edit: July 10, 2019, 05:52:13 pm by edpc »

Offline musiclady

It's not "guilt by association" if you are aware of crimes and don't report them.

Did he report them?

Offline kevindavis007

Sex trafficking.  Who is to say that these girls haven't been kidnapped? Epstein had a plane, he's a billionaire and he could have easily had them kidnapped and smuggled them in.

18 and under.  Sick.  Sick.  Sick.

It makes you wonder why a lot of people on the left is against the anti-sex trafficking laws.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline edpc

Alex Acosta to address his role in Epstein sexual abuse scandal

Washington (CNN) — Labor Secretary Alex Acosta is expected to defend himself against accusations of prosecutorial malfeasance Wednesday afternoon amid renewed scrutiny of his role securing a sweetheart deal for Jeffrey Epstein more than a decade ago.

Acosta is not expected to resign, an administration official said. Instead, he will further explain and defend the circumstances surrounding the Epstein case, which burst back into headlines this week after the financier was charged with having allegedly operated a sex trafficking ring in which he sexually abused dozens of underage girls.

During a phone call Tuesday afternoon, President Donald Trump instructed his labor secretary to hold the press availability, two people familiar tell CNN.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/07/10/politics/alex-acosta-jeffrey-epstein-trump-administration/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
Alex Acosta to address his role in Epstein sexual abuse scandal

Washington (CNN) — Labor Secretary Alex Acosta is expected to defend himself against accusations of prosecutorial malfeasance Wednesday afternoon amid renewed scrutiny of his role securing a sweetheart deal for Jeffrey Epstein more than a decade ago.

Acosta is not expected to resign, an administration official said. Instead, he will further explain and defend the circumstances surrounding the Epstein case, which burst back into headlines this week after the financier was charged with having allegedly operated a sex trafficking ring in which he sexually abused dozens of underage girls.

During a phone call Tuesday afternoon, President Donald Trump instructed his labor secretary to hold the press availability, two people familiar tell CNN.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/07/10/politics/alex-acosta-jeffrey-epstein-trump-administration/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F

Anyone have any idea as to what time this will be?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

1 minute from now...lol
I will NOT comply.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

I don't and I'm damned sure not clicking on any links to CNN to try and find out!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline edpc

Offline EdJames

1 minute from now...lol

Thanks for the tip!

Going to warmup the TV now!!

Offline EdJames

Offline edpc

So far, this statement does not square with what has been revealed in the thorough investigative reporting done by the Miami Herald. The state wasn't going to let him walk - they fought to get a federal investigation. This plea deal shut down an active and ongoing FBI investigation into Epstein. Furthermore, the plea deal was conducted in virtual secrecy. Something isn't right.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
If what I heard Secretary Acosta say is true (my hearing is not at all good) then he acted correctly IMHO!  A federal prosecutor has NO business involving himself in a state prosecution.

I want the see this document he keeps referencing.

« Last Edit: July 10, 2019, 06:52:27 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
So far, this statement does not square with what has been revealed in the thorough investigative reporting done by the Miami Herald. The state wasn't going to let him walk - they fought to get a federal investigation. This plea deal shut down an active and ongoing FBI investigation into Epstein. Furthermore, the plea deal was conducted in virtual secrecy. Something isn't right.

You're right - something wasn't right.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

@edpc would you please be kind enough to explain to this poor ole country boy how a plea deal in a state prosecution shut down an active FEDERAL investigation?

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

In addition and what I find troubling, certainly Trump was well aware of the affiliation with Acosta and Epstein; yet he appoints Acosta?  For that matter, the Senate confirmed his nomination! 
« Last Edit: July 10, 2019, 07:21:24 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline edpc

@edpc would you please be kind enough to explain to this poor ole country boy how a plea deal in a state prosecution shut down an active FEDERAL investigation?

It would seem the feds negotiated it down to the state level, despite having a 53 page federal indictment. That’s troubling. Read the entire timeline for yourself.

2006 - July: After pressure from the Palm Beach police chief, the FBI opens a federal investigation, dubbed “Operation Leap Year.’’ Documents list the possible crime as “child prostitution.’’

[snip]

2008 - August: Epstein’s victims learn that he has already been sent to jail, and that the federal investigation is over. They seek to have his plea agreement unsealed, but federal prosecutors argue against releasing the agreement, commencing a yearlong court battle to learn the terms of Epstein’s plea bargain.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/article221404845.html
« Last Edit: July 10, 2019, 07:36:59 pm by edpc »

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

It would seem the feds negotiated it down to the state level, despite having a 53 page federal indictment. That’s troubling. Read the entire timeline for yourself.

2006 - July: After pressure from the Palm Beach police chief, the FBI opens a federal investigation, dubbed “Operation Leap Year.’’ Documents list the possible crime as “child prostitution.’’

[snip]

2008 - August: Epstein’s victims learn that he has already been sent to jail, and that the federal investigation is over. They seek to have his plea agreement unsealed, but federal prosecutors argue against releasing the agreement, commencing a yearlong court battle to learn the terms of Epstein’s plea bargain.

Wait a damned minute?  Was this a STATE prosecution or not?  If so, what the hell was the FEDGOV doing negotiating plea deals in THAT case!  I'm confused?

edit to add after wading through the entire linked Miami Herald article I am STILL at a loss to explain why a conviction in state court ended an ongoing federal investigation. 

A very large bag of worms with some very large fish involved seems to me.

« Last Edit: July 10, 2019, 08:23:12 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

[snip]

The entire sequence of events took place during the terms of GW Bush, and BH Obama. Each had AGs, FBI diretors, etc.

If Acosta did something then, that now looks wrong, it was done with the concurrence of his supervisors, up the chain of command.

Names like Meuller, Comey,Dersh, Starr, AShcroft, and others come up.

Acosta was involved, but not th principle decision maker.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln