Author Topic: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking of minors in Florida and New York: Report  (Read 12850 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I see nothing in a news search on this,  I heard someone complain earlier if Dershowitz were to get involved in defending Epstein.

Dersh (and that's part of his twitter handle) was even mentioned in all of this.

@TomSea

Can Dersowitz legally defend someone else if he is charged with participating in the crime? Seems like that would be a huge conflict of interest to me.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Cernovich: Epstein Arrest Shows ‘Andrew Breitbart’s Spirit is Alive And Well’
Breitbart, Jul 6, 2019

Filmmaker and author Mike Cernovich, who recently won a case to unseal court documents related to child sex trafficking charges against billionaire Jeffrey Epstein, today hailed the victory as a historic win for independent citizen journalism.

“This victory shows that Andrew Breitbart’s spirit is alive and well,” said Cernovich in a comment to Breitbart News.

“The lawsuit to unseal the Jeff Epstein records came from a citizen journalist and was ignored by the D.C. media class. Never back down and never give up.”

On the evening of July 6, just three days after a judge ordered the unsealing of the court records, Epstein was finally arrested in New York on allegations of child sex trafficking.

Epstein is already a convicted sex offender, having pleaded guilty to sex with girls as young as 14 in 2008, for which he was given an 18-month jail sentence.

However, he was not sent to state prison and was allowed “work release” to his office for 12 hours a day, six days a week. Epstein served 13 months in jail before being released on probation.

Cernovich’s battle to unseal the records began with a filing on January 19, 2017, with an intervention to unseal the summary judgement record on the Epstein case. He was joined in this motion by attorney Alan Dershowitz and the Miami Herald, which has closely investigated the Epstein story.

More: https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/07/06/cernovich-jeffrey-epstein-win-andrew-breitbart/

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
Part of the Maga brigade on twitter among many, this "Educating Liberals".

If someone sexually assaulted a 14 year old at my backyard barbecue, I wouldn't be satisfied with banning him from my property, I would call the police.

What would you want done if it was your 14 year old who was sexually assaulted?
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
@TomSea

Can Dersowitz legally defend someone else if he is charged with participating in the crime? Seems like that would be a huge conflict of interest to me.

@sneakypete  Not my field of knowledge, I don't know. This is America, so, I'd think he would be able to.

I doubt if Dershowitz is guilty of participation.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
If someone sexually assaulted a 14 year old at my backyard barbecue, I wouldn't be satisfied with banning him from my property, I would call the police.

This was probably after the trial established Epstein guilty, whatever the details are, I don't know.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

If someone attempted to do such a thing at my event they would be transported to the morgue while I was dealing with the police department.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline corbe

I searched, not deep, but can anyone ascertain how/if Giuliani is tied into this.  Didn't he announce recently that he was leaving as Trump's Lawyer? 

*I'm not casting aspersions. 
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
If someone attempted to do such a thing at my event they would be transported to the morgue while I was dealing with the police department.

I'd call those Police about the same time you would.  When the perp lies in a pool of his own blood.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

FWIW.
Fusion GPS Tried And Failed To Link Trump To Jeffrey Epstein
by Tyler Durden
Tue, 12/12/2017 - 21:00

Opposition research firm Fusion GPS tried and failed to find evidence of a close relationship between then-candidate Donald Trump and billionaire Jeffrey Epstein, whose 'Lolita Express" private jet ferried powerful clients to his private island, "Little St. James."

Epstein (who reportedly has an egg shaped penis) pleaded guilty to one count of soliciting prostitution from a 14 year old girl in 2008 for which he served 13 months in jail - filed in 2006; including wiring his mansion with hidden cameras, secretly recording orgies involving high profile friends with underage girls for blackmail, and receiving sexual massages from high school girls up to three times a day according to his former house manager of 11 years.   ...

While trying to tie Trump to Epstein in an attempt to push the narrative to at least two reporters, Glenn Simpson of Fusion GPS - the firm behind the unsubstantiated "Trump-Russia" dossier, found that the Trump-Epstein link appears purely social, according to the Washington Times, which writes "Journalist sources told The Washington Times that Fusion founder Glenn Simpson pushed the idea of a close relationship between Mr. Trump and Jeffrey Epstein," adding "Ken Silverstein, the reporter who ultimately wrote an Epstein-Trump report, confirmed to The Times that Fusion had sourced the story."  ...
ZeroHedge

888mouth
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

LOL!  Screw that.

I'd bury him under the shed.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline rustynail

The walls are closing in.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nancy Pelosi daughter: 'Quite likely some of our faves are implicated' in Epstein case
by Tim Pearce
 | July 07, 2019 10:32 AM

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s daughter said that some favorite figures of both the Right and Left may be implicated in the sex trafficking case alleged against billionaire Jeffrey Epstein.

"This Epstein case is horrific and the young women deserve justice. It is quite likely that some of our faves are implicated but we must follow the facts and let the chips fall where they may — whether on Republicans or Democrats," Christine Pelosi tweeted Saturday after news of Epstein's arrest broke.

A joint FBI-New York Police Department task force arrested Epstein when the 66-year-old touched down in New Jersey's Teterboro Airport after a flight from Paris where he was on vacation. Epstein is scheduled to appear in a New York federal court Monday on charges of molesting dozens of underage girls.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/nancy-pelosis-daughter-quite-likely-some-of-our-faves-are-implicated-in-epstein-case
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

"Faves."   :laugh:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline corbe

The New York Times   

Why the Trump White House Is Caught Up in the Jeffrey Epstein Scandal

Vivian Wang

1 hr ago

By the time Jeffrey Epstein, the billionaire financier and felon, was arrested on Saturday and charged with sex trafficking, he had been repeatedly accused of pedophilia and sexual abuse for more than a decade.

But Mr. Epstein — whose acquaintances include two presidents and multiple celebrities — had until then avoided federal prosecution.

Now, Mr. Epstein is expected to appear in Federal District Court in Manhattan on Monday to face charges that include sex trafficking of minors, involving multiple underage girls, between 2002 and 2005, according to two law enforcement sources.

The charges include a claim that he routinely brought underage girls to his home on the Upper East Side of Manhattan, where he paid them hundreds of dollars in cash for massages and sexual acts, one of the sources said.

The case could shed new light not only on the allegations, which span years and countries, but also on the extent to which officials who have been linked to Mr. Epstein — including, most notably, President Trump and his labor secretary, Alexander Acosta — knew about or downplayed them.

Here is a history of the allegations against Mr. Epstein.

Who is Jeffrey Epstein?

<..snip..>

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/why-the-trump-white-house-is-caught-up-in-the-jeffrey-epstein-scandal/ar-AADZkEi?ocid=ientp

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Lanny Davis is defending Bill Clinton saying there is no 'proof'.
https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2019/07/07/lanny-davis-is-defending-bill-clinton-from-fact-free-innuendo-linking-him-to-jeffrey-epstein/

There’s no way this guy doesn’t have pictures/audio/video of himself and associates engaging in various acts.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
I've said for months that Trump needs to dump this bum Acosta....

Another "great" hire...

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Yeah, don’t we feel stupid for wondering why Trump has the peculiar habit of being chummy with known criminals and sexual deviants, like Roy Cohn, Roger Stone, Bill Clinton, and Jeffery Epstein.

@edpc

Millionaire businessmen socialize with other millionaire businessmen to try to get a few contracts.

I guess you were thinking he should have associated with the homeless?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Any feelings of stupid should probably come from not being able to discern the past from the present.  Hell, back then he seems to have liked just about everyone.

@XenaLee

I don't want to shock you or anything,but that's what successful business men do. They don't sit at home and wait for work to find them,they go out and look for it.

:whistle:  So... what known criminals and sexual deviants is Trump chummy with now?

Congress.

Offline kevindavis007

Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline edpc

@edpc

Millionaire businessmen socialize with other millionaire businessmen to try to get a few contracts.

There’s no shortage of millionaire and billionaire businessmen. Birds of feather flock together. He’s got choices aplenty, for better company. You can also add convicted pedophile George Nader, as a facilitator, in Trump world.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2019, 12:40:02 am by edpc »

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
@edpc

LOL!   You're on fire, today!    :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline edpc

LOL!   You're on fire, today!    :beer:

Just pointing out what is.    :shrug:

Make
Autagonistophilia 
Great
Again

Offline corbe

Autagonistophilia

I had to look that up @edpc
   Man that's some deep $hit there, even for me.
   Carry On

Offline edpc

Autagonistophilia

I had to look that up @edpc
   Man that's some deep $hit there, even for me.
   Carry On

For those too lazy to use a search engine, it’s arousal, from being on stage or camera.