Author Topic: Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking of minors in Florida and New York: Report  (Read 12837 times)

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
Think about taking up golf. And get those orange balls. You could paint baby Trumps on them while you practice your swing-and-a-miss.
Love golf.
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Where are the "girls" themselves, today?

I can imagine lucrative civil cases galore, aimed for a slice of Epstein's  wealth.

Not to mention if they could identify anybody else?

Well, 60 of them were interviewed by the Miami Herald .... which is reportedly one of the reasons for this indictment.  The other reported reason is a journalist winning a lawsuit to unseal it. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

It will be interesting now to see who comes forward and is willing to testify.

@libertybele

Since everybody wants to live,that would be "nobody".

If someone does come forward,the feds have some SERIOUS doo-doo on him or her,and you will be able to say you have seen a truly desperate human being. On in this case,semi-human being.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I hope to read more. Saintly work exposing the reprobate in the White House who diminishes us all with his odiousness.    :yowsa:

@FeelNoPain

You poor bay-bay. I can only hope you can find some pain to make yourself feel better. We all know how important "feelings" are to lefties.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I dunno.  She strikes me as more of the back seat of a 1980 Gremlin type.

As a senator, she can afford that kind of luxury.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline libertybele

Well, 60 of them were interviewed by the Miami Herald .... which is reportedly one of the reasons for this indictment.  The other reported reason is a journalist winning a lawsuit to unseal it.

:2popcorn:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

@libertybele

Since everybody wants to live,that would be "nobody".

If someone does come forward,the feds have some SERIOUS doo-doo on him or her,and you will be able to say you have seen a truly desperate human being. On in this case,semi-human being.

Well, that was my first thought as well.  How many of these girls will get into protective custody v. how may are scared for their lives.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Sex trafficking.  Who is to say that these girls haven't been kidnapped? Epstein had a plane, he's a billionaire and he could have easily had them kidnapped and smuggled them in.

18 and under.  Sick.  Sick.  Sick.

Kidnapped children beg the question:  Where were/are the parents?  At least one outraged father?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Well, that was my first thought as well.  How many of these girls will get into protective custody v. how may are scared for their lives.

@libertybele

I have bad news for you. Being in protective custody by the Feds means your life is in serious danger.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
@libertybele

I have bad news for you. Being in protective custody by the Feds means your life is in serious danger.

Pete, I have bad news for you. We are ALL being held in protective custody by the Feds.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Kidnapped children beg the question:  Where were/are the parents?  At least one outraged father?

Consider that spreading around the 'missing' $6 Billion from the State Department during Hillary Clinton's tenure can buy a TON of silence.

/S
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance’s Office Sought Reduced Sex-Offender Status for Epstein
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/09/nyregion/cyrus-vance-epstein.html

During a hearing in 2011, a seasoned sex-crimes prosecutor from Mr. Vance’s office argued forcefully in court that Mr. Epstein, who had been convicted in Florida of soliciting an underage prostitute, should not be registered as a top-level sex offender in New York.

Instead, the prosecutor, Jennifer Gaffney, asked a judge to reduce Mr. Epstein’s sex-offender status to the lowest possible classification, which would have limited the personal information available to the public, and would have kept him from being listed on a registry of sex offenders for life.

Justice Ruth Pickholz vehemently denied the request (...)
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

I believe that journalist, is Miike Cernovich.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline corbe

Epstein Stories You Won't Find in the News

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I believe that journalist, is Miike Cernovich.

No, it is Julie K. Brown, from the Miami Herald - one of those ‘enemy of the people’ MSM types.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

The name of the woman accusing Trump and Epstein was/is Katie Johnson.  I am fairly sure this case is part of this new case or it will be since prosecutors say other women are contacting them. 

She made it all up.  Look what was published Nov 7, 2016 ... one day before the election.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3914012/Troubled-woman-history-drug-use-claimed-assaulted-Donald-Trump-Jeffrey-Epstein-sex-party-age-13-FABRICATED-story.html

@mystery-ak

Offline LadyLiberty

A reporter from the Kiami Herald did some really strong investigative work that was published last Nov that helpednto trigger what we arenall seeing now.  It explains how the young girls were recruited.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/article220097825.html

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/article214210674.html

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/article219494920.html

Thanks for the links @LadyLiberty

Offline edpc

Epstein's attorneys alleged in court that the deal, which covered the same time period as the New York charges, was made in consultation with senior Justice Department officials -- and was therefore understood by Epstein and his lawyers at the time to apply beyond the Florida district. They said the agreement will be "the centerpiece of our defense."

It was, said Epstein attorney Reid Weingarten, "an agreement that was consummated and agreed to all the way up to Main Justice at a very, very high level."

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/07/09/us/jeffrey-epstein-nonprosecution-agreement/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F

Man, there must be some big fish, with a lot of connections, at the end of that line.

"I feel very badly actually for Secretary Acosta because I've known him as someone who has worked so hard and has done such a good job," Trump continued.

"The rest of it we'll have to look, we'll have to look at very carefully, but you're talking about a long time ago. And it was a decision made, I think, not by him, but by a lot of people, so we're going to look at it very carefully," Trump said.

The president also acknowledged that he once knew Epstein, whom he called a "terrific guy" in 2002, but said they had a "falling out" without elaborating.

"Well, I knew him, like everybody in Palm Beach knew him. He was a fixture in Palm Beach. I had a falling out with him a long time ago, I don't think I've spoken to him in 15 years, I wasn't a fan," Trump said. "I was not a fan of his, that I can tell you."

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/conway-deflects-trumps-confidence-acosta-top-democrats-call/story?id=64214191

Strange, how he doesn’t mention feeling bad for all the victims. He wasn’t ‘a fan’ of Epstein, but he once said how much fun he was to be around and had known him for 15 years.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2019, 05:27:11 am by edpc »

Offline libertybele

Epstein's attorneys alleged in court that the deal, which covered the same time period as the New York charges, was made in consultation with senior Justice Department officials -- and was therefore understood by Epstein and his lawyers at the time to apply beyond the Florida district. They said the agreement will be "the centerpiece of our defense."

It was, said Epstein attorney Reid Weingarten, "an agreement that was consummated and agreed to all the way up to Main Justice at a very, very high level."

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/07/09/us/jeffrey-epstein-nonprosecution-agreement/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F

Man, there must be some big fish, with a lot of connections, at the end of that line.

"I feel very badly actually for Secretary Acosta because I've known him as someone who has worked so hard and has done such a good job," Trump continued.

"The rest of it we'll have to look, we'll have to look at very carefully, but you're talking about a long time ago. And it was a decision made, I think, not by him, but by a lot of people, so we're going to look at it very carefully," Trump said.

The president also acknowledged that he once knew Epstein, whom he called a "terrific guy" in 2002, but said they had a "falling out" without elaborating.

"Well, I knew him, like everybody in Palm Beach knew him. He was a fixture in Palm Beach. I had a falling out with him a long time ago, I don't think I've spoken to him in 15 years, I wasn't a fan," Trump said. "I was not a fan of his, that I can tell you."

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/conway-deflects-trumps-confidence-acosta-top-democrats-call/story?id=64214191

Strange, how he doesn’t mention feeling bad for all the victims. He wasn’t ‘a fan’ of Epstein, but he once said how much fun he was to be around and had known him for 15 years.

There are pictures of Trump's association with Epstein and they go back 20 years; around 1999.  The accusations of Epstein's sex trafficking is from 2002-2005.   Trump says he hasn't spoken to him in over 15 years appears to be accurate.

Trump stopped talking to him over 15 years ago perhaps for good reason.

What is concerning is Billy Bob's association with Epstein which is much more recent and frequent (26 trips aboard his aircraft) and the flight logs also show within the same time frame of 2002-2005.  It has been reported that on 5 of those trips he ditched his Secret Service personnel.

Offline edpc

There are pictures of Trump's association with Epstein and they go back 20 years; around 1999.  The accusations of Epstein's sex trafficking is from 2002-2005.   Trump says he hasn't spoken to him in over 15 years appears to be accurate.

Trump stopped talking to him over 15 years ago perhaps for good reason.

What is concerning is Billy Bob's association with Epstein which is much more recent and frequent (26 trips aboard his aircraft) and the flight logs also show within the same time frame of 2002-2005.  It has been reported that on 5 of those trips he ditched his Secret Service personnel.

There’s no question the connection to Epstein in Clinton goes more in depth than either has said. It’s also true that both Clinton and Trump are comfortable casual liars. The New Yorker interview, with Trump’s quote about Epstein being fun and liking young women, was in 2002. He was completely aware of who Epstein was and what he was about. It was a phone interview, so there was no reason for him to discuss Epstein and offer the quote, unless he really wanted to.

Also, keep in mind that the Access Hollywood tape of Trump’s famous comments was made in 2005. Given the timeframe and what we know about Epstein and his connections, I wonder what gave Trump the idea he could be so cavalier about how rich and famous people could do whatever they want with women?

Online mountaineer

... “Is the Epstein case going to cause a problem [for confirmation hearings]?” Acosta had been asked. Acosta had explained, breezily, apparently, that back in the day he’d had just one meeting on the Epstein case. He’d cut the non-prosecution deal with one of Epstein’s attorneys because he had “been told” to back off, that Epstein was above his pay grade. “I was told Epstein ‘belonged to intelligence’ and to leave it alone,” he told his interviewers in the Trump transition, who evidently thought that was a sufficient answer and went ahead and hired Acosta. (The Labor Department had no comment when asked about this.)...
Daily Beast via Zero Hedge

There also are reports Epstein was funded from the get-go by certain Israeli interests who needed to run a sexual blackmail operation. Perhaps, in Clinton's case, that's exactly what they got.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Daily Beast via Zero Hedge

There also are reports Epstein was funded from the get-go by certain Israeli interests who needed to run a sexual blackmail operation. Perhaps, in Clinton's case, that's exactly what they got.

he had “been told” to back off, that Epstein was above his pay grade. “I was told Epstein ‘belonged to intelligence’ and to leave it alone,”

Yes, this have the potential to be really big.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Yes, this has the potential to **really go away quickly**.

Helped you there
Countdown to Resignation