Author Topic: Trump Stuns Wild-Eyed Open Border Democrats: Says Migrant Holding Facilities for Many Are “Far B  (Read 325 times)

rangerrebew

Trump Stuns Wild-Eyed Open Border Democrats: Says Migrant Holding Facilities for Many Are “Far Better Than Where They Came From”

by Jim Hoft July 3, 2019 138 Comments

President Trump stunned the wild-eyed open border Democrats on Wednesday, tweeting out:

President Trump: Our Border Patrol people are not hospital workers, doctors or nurses. The Democrats bad Immigration Laws, which could be easily fixed, are the problem. Great job by Border Patrol, above and beyond. Many of these illegals aliens are living far better now than where they came from, and in far safer conditions. No matter how good things actually look, even if perfect, the Democrat visitors will act shocked & aghast at how terrible things are. Just Pols. If they really want to fix them, change the Immigration Laws and Loopholes. So easy to do!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...hey-came-from/

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
This is one of those tweets that I really like.

Online libertybele

888high58888  Sometimes the truth stings a little bit.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2019, 06:31:43 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

:yowsa:  One of the many.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online berdie

The truth is the truth.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Once again... he speaks the truth, in plain English.