Author Topic: Coolest/Wettest January-June On Record In The US  (Read 1560 times)

rangerrebew

Coolest/Wettest January-June On Record In The US
« on: July 04, 2019, 02:54:58 pm »

Coolest/Wettest January-June On Record In The US
Posted on July 3, 2019 by tonyheller

Sixty-nine percent of the US has averaged below normal temperature this year, with thirty-four percent more than two degrees below normal.

YearTDeptUS.png (688×531)

Seventy-nine percent of the US has been above normal precipitation , and seventy-three percent of the US has been more than 110% of normal precipitation. The exact opposite of claims by climate alarmists, wet weather is associated with cool air – not warm air.

YearPNormUS.png (688×531)

The average maximum daily temperature in the US has been coolest on record this year, more than seven degrees cooler than the record high year of 2012 – which had a lot of mild winter/spring days.

https://realclimatescience.com/2019/07/coolest-wettest-january-june-on-record-in-the-us/
« Last Edit: July 04, 2019, 02:56:59 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: Coolest/Wettest January-June On Record In The US
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2019, 03:08:19 pm »
Yes, it's been nice but weird.  It should be hot here by now.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2019, 03:37:55 pm »
Look people, when the record goes against the World Religion of Global Warming, it's just weather.

If the record agrees with the World Religion of Global Warming, we are all going to die in 10 years and must turn everything over to a new global authority to rule over us.

I don't understand why that's so hard to get.

This little seditious temper tantrum Mother Nature is throwing is insiginficant.

The Republic is lost.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2019, 03:43:45 pm »
Been that way in my neck of the woods for sure.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline berdie

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2019, 09:25:42 pm »
Well...summer is here. Hot and humid. I can only imagine what it is in south Texas. 8888crybaby

As much as I have enjoyed the cool weather...it is what it is.  And the cool weather will return....eventually.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2019, 09:38:33 pm »
But since it's hot in Europe and Alaska, the "Climate Change" brigade feels justified.

It's just WEATHER, people.......    *****rollingeyes*****
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2019, 09:43:44 pm »
Well...summer is here. Hot and humid. I can only imagine what it is in south Texas. 8888crybaby

As much as I have enjoyed the cool weather...it is what it is.  And the cool weather will return....eventually.

I'm in central Texas, it's 91 with a heat index of 102.  All normal here.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2019, 09:45:58 pm »
Was talking to a neighbor some months ago.  He's looking to get out of FL before people really catch on to the global warming thing and our property values plummet.  I mentioned something about how we're in the low end of the solar cycle and can expect lower than normal temps this year.  It's July, and we're still seeing lows in the 70s.

Yeah, he's a lawyer.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline berdie

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2019, 08:31:20 pm »
I'm in central Texas, it's 91 with a heat index of 102.  All normal here.

What is weird is we (east Texas) have the same heat index.  I can take heat, but the humidity kills me.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2019, 08:34:05 pm »

What is weird is we (east Texas) have the same heat index.  I can take heat, but the humidity kills me.

Yes, it's horrible.  I'm about to start my yearly "don't go outside after 10am" thing.  It usually lasts until ~Sept. 15. 

Oh - I'm east of the Balcones Fault, so I get the humidity too.