Author Topic: Trump dismisses furor over conditions for migrants  (Read 314 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump dismisses furor over conditions for migrants
« on: July 03, 2019, 09:36:07 pm »
Trump dismisses furor over conditions for migrants
By Brett Samuels - 07/03/19 04:11 PM EDT

President Trump on Wednesday came to the defense of border agents and scoffed at Democratic lawmakers' furor after an internal watchdog report found detained migrants are living in dismal conditions in federal detention facilities.

In a series of tweets, Trump credited Border Patrol with doing a "great job" and going "above and beyond." He blamed Democrats and existing immigration laws for ongoing issues at the border.

He further claimed that many immigrants detained in the overcrowded facilities are "living far better now than where they came from, and in far safer conditions."

"No matter how good things actually look, even if perfect, the Democrat visitors will act shocked & aghast at how terrible things are. Just Pols," Trump tweeted. "If they really want to fix them, change the Immigration Laws and Loopholes. So easy to do!"

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/451614-trump-dismisses-furor-over-conditions-for-migrants
« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 09:37:03 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Re: Trump dismisses furor over conditions for migrants
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2019, 09:40:13 pm »
IF the conditions are so deplorable and unacceptable, then the ILLEGALS are absolutely more than free and welcome to turn around and go back!  I feel sorry for the children who have had no choice and have been brought into this situation by their parents. However, I remind myself that there are plenty of LEGAL children in the U.S. who need better better living conditions and more food and water. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Trump dismisses furor over conditions for migrants
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2019, 12:12:21 am »
IF the conditions are so deplorable and unacceptable, then the ILLEGALS are absolutely more than free and welcome to turn around and go back!  I feel sorry for the children who have had no choice and have been brought into this situation by their parents. However, I remind myself that there are plenty of LEGAL children in the U.S. who need better better living conditions and more food and water.

Thats what I say.  They are free to go home.  Yes, there is overcrowding because leftist liberals organized mass migration caravans.  And now they are using it as their poor people story.  Even though they won't do anything to stop the flow.  If you don't stop the flow there is overcrowding.  The only other option is to open the door and let them loose into the U.S., which is exactly what they want.  Too bad.  If they start piling them up on top of each other I won't care.  It is responsibility of government to stop invasions.  And the overcrowding is an indication that this is not migration but invasion.

And you are absolutely right.  There are plenty of needy citizens right here.  They know that many citizens can't even afford housing.  Many are bankrupt because of medical bills.  Illegals get help with housing and have all their medical expenses paid.  All they have to do is walk into an emergency room and it is taken care of for them.

I want to see some serious adds showing needy citizens who don't get the excellent treatment that illegals do in this country.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.