Author Topic: 9th Circuit sides with Trump over Planned Parenthood...DonSurber  (Read 1350 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Friday, July 12, 2019
DonSurber

9th Circuit sides with Trump over Planned Parenthood

The 9th Circuit Court ruled that taxpayers may abort funding for Planned Parenthood.

Our money, our choice.

Reuters reported, "A federal appeals court on Thursday rejected emergency bids to temporarily set aside its recent decision allowing the Trump administration to enforce a 'gag rule' that could strip Planned Parenthood and other abortion providers of federal funding for family planning.

"By a 7-4 vote, the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals let stand its June 20 decision lifting injunctions blocking enforcement of the rule, which makes clinics ineligible for Title X family planning funds if they provide abortion referrals."

more
https://donsurber.blogspot.com/2019/07/9th-citrcuit-sides-with-trump-over.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: 9th Circuit sides with Trump over Planned Parenthood...DonSurber
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2019, 12:02:03 am »
Never would have happened a year ago.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2019, 12:11:26 am »
Never would have happened a year ago.

Agreed.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online corbe

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2019, 03:31:33 pm »
Trump’s Title X “Protect Life Rule” protects abortion, not life

by David Leach • July 15, 2019

Did you hear the latest fake news? Late last week the US Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals ruled that Trump’s “Protect Life Rule” partially defunding Planned Parenthood and other abortion providers receiving federal funds via Title X is legal and can now be enforced. Title X is a $300 million family planning program providing family planning and related preventive health services.

Why do I call this fake news? Because the Rule does little to defund Planned Parenthood, and it does absolutely nothing to reduce the number of abortions they provide despite the loud hosanna’s being heaped on Trump by pro-life organizations — many of whom profit nearly as much from abortion as the baby butchers themselves.

<..snip..>

https://www.stridentconservative.com/trumps-title-x-protect-life-rule-protects-abortion-not-life/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2019, 04:24:29 pm »
Trump’s Title X “Protect Life Rule” protects abortion, not life

by David Leach • July 15, 2019

Did you hear the latest fake news? Late last week the US Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals ruled that Trump’s “Protect Life Rule” partially defunding Planned Parenthood and other abortion providers receiving federal funds via Title X is legal and can now be enforced. Title X is a $300 million family planning program providing family planning and related preventive health services.

Why do I call this fake news? Because the Rule does little to defund Planned Parenthood, and it does absolutely nothing to reduce the number of abortions they provide despite the loud hosanna’s being heaped on Trump by pro-life organizations — many of whom profit nearly as much from abortion as the baby butchers themselves.

<..snip..>

https://www.stridentconservative.com/trumps-title-x-protect-life-rule-protects-abortion-not-life/

YEP, Yet another meaningless victory lap.  *****rollingeyes***** **nononono*