Author Topic: Rush: Mystery: Pence Plane Called Back to Washington  (Read 397 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Mystery: Pence Plane Called Back to Washington
« on: July 02, 2019, 06:48:43 pm »

Mystery: Pence Plane Called Back to Washington

Jul 2, 2019

RUSH: We have an update on the vice president being called back to Washington. He was on the way to landing, getting ready to land in New Hampshire. It was an event to give a speech on the opioid crisis. (This is a crisis.) A Fox News report on what happened…

RICH EDSON: A senior administration official says that something came up that required the vice president to stay in Washington, and that administration official says there is no cause for concern. This is not health-related, nothing related to national security. We still don’t know the exact reason why it was that the vice president was about to land in New Hampshire to give a speech on the opioid crisis there, and then was turned around to return here to the White House. We know that he returned here to the White House shortly before noon today. Still trying to get a better explanation or handle on what’s happening. But that’s the details we have thus far according to a senior White House official. Something came up, required his attention. He’s not in New Hampshire, and he’s here.

RUSH: Right, and it wasn’t national security and it wasn’t an illness. We don’t know what it was. So that’s the latest that is being stated about this.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: I want to whisper something to you about… I’ve got a lot of people asking, “Rush! Rush! What is this Pence thing? What is it? I haven’t seen Trump. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Rush.” Folks, chill here. I don’t know diddly-squat about this, but if you know how to… For example, I just ran across a story that Putin has convened super-secret meetings with one of his foreign policy things. I actually think… Should I even tell you what I think? What if I’m right? In this case, it’s just a wild guess, folks.

It’s not based on anything; that means I probably should not speculate. Let me just say, I don’t think it has anything to do with anything domestic. That’s what I’ll do. Just leave it at that. I don’t think Pence coming home from New Hampshire has anything to do with the domestic. I think this has to do with something unrelated to any strife or problem within the country. I mean, with whom are we engaged at the moment in tense moments?

Not the Norks. Not the Japanese. Not the ChiComs. What if the Iranians are huffing and puffing about doing something to Israel, for example? I don’t know that. I’m just like you. I’m an average, ordinary citizen under assault from people who hate the country, trying to make sense of the day as it goes by each day. You get these little snippets of news out there, and you might be able to put two things together.

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2019/07/02/pence-plane-called-back-to-washington/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34