Author Topic: REPUBLICAN PARTY TEXAS NUMBERS  (Read 740 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
REPUBLICAN PARTY TEXAS NUMBERS
« on: July 02, 2019, 06:22:10 pm »
This information came to me in an email:

In June 2019, “…State Republican Chairman James Dickey presented a comprehensive report on the
preparations for the 2020 election.

â€˜RED ALERT TEXAS’ is the 2020 Objective to win Texas for President
Trump because ‘There is no path to a Republican White House victory without Texas.’"

The presentation reviewed polling data post 2018 election that showed a slightly higher favorable response for
Senator Ted Cruz (50%) than President Trump (48%) in Texas. The Republican National Committee reported
that "there are too few existing paths to 270 electoral votes for our presidential nominee.......We need to
aggressively work.....where we have infrastructure advantages over the Democrats based on our foothold in the
governorships.....this requires an early commitment to building the team." In 2016 Trump won 306 electoral
votes.
A 2020 loss of Texas reduces Trump's total to 268 electoral votes, 2 short of the required total of 270
votes.

Dickey reported that in 2018 a total of 8,371,655 votes were cast in the Texas race for United States Senator.

Cruz received 4,260,553 votes (50.89%) and O'Rourke 4,045,632 (48.33%). According to his presentation, The
Presidential Election Voter Spread in Texas (percent margin of victory) was: Year 2000- 21.32%; 2004-
22.87%; 2008-11.77%; 2012- 15.72% and 2016- 8.99%. Six suburban counties in 2018 (Tarrant, Collin,
Denton, Montgomery, Fort Bend, and Williamson) cast 23.5% of Senator Cruz's total vote with Montgomery
County leading the way with 137,395, which was 72.28% of the county's total.

In 2018 Republicans lost two Congressional races, one in the Houston area and one in the Dallas area. There
were nine Congressional races narrowly won by Republicans. In a worst-case scenario, it is possible that
Republicans could hold only thirteen Congressional Districts after the 2020 election, giving the Democrats
twenty three of the thirty six seats.

Here are the projections for Voter Registration and Voter Turnout in 2020.

Austin Area- 2018 Registered Voters 1,242, 338
2020 Projected Increase 242,747
2020 Projected Registered Voters 1,484.085
2020 Projected Voter Turnout 1,007,526
% of Total = 8.7%

Dallas/Fort Worth Area- 2018 Registered Voters 3,895,590
2020 Projected Increase 677,991
2020 Projected Registered Voters 4,573,581
2020 Projected Voter Turnout 2,988,689
% of Total = 26.0%

Houston Area- 2018 Registered Voters 3,523,856
2020 Projected Increase 611,743
2020 Projected Registered Voters 4,135,599
2020 Projected Voter Turnout 2,619,476
% of Total = 22.8%

San Antonio Area- 2018 Registered Voters 1,299,676
2020 Projected Increase 235,667
2020 Projected Registered Voters 1,535,343
2020 Projected Voter Turnout 931,929
% of Total = 8.1%

Statewide Totals- 2018 Registered Voters 15,793,257
2020 Projected Increase 2,575,357
2020 Projected Registered Voters 18,368,614
2020 Projected Voter Turnout 11,480, 595

What must we do to win? RED ALERT TEXAS recommends:

Turnout 6 million Republicans in 2020
Identify and register Republican voters
Recruit candidates for every position on the ballot 
Hire 50 field representatives
 Open 6 campaign headquarters throughout the state
Improve messaging
Fund campaign cost of $3 million
Request RNC fund one-half of the cost of the campaign

Victoria33
« Last Edit: July 02, 2019, 06:24:14 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Victoria33

Re: REPUBLICAN PARTY TEXAS NUMBERS
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2019, 10:50:03 am »
@Cyber Liberty
@libertybele
@roamer_1
@sneakypete
@txradioguy

Please look at these Texas numbers.  It shows what I thought would happen when I saw millions of Democrats vote in the last primary; more than ever before in modern times.  I was working with election numbers for 10 years and this never happened.  Democrat history in Texas was not many Democrats voted in the  primary- they waited until the November election.  Now, they are coming in millions to vote in a primary - this tells me Democrats may take numerous state offices for the first time since George Bush was governor, and the Democrat presidential candidate may win Texas and that means Trump likely will not win a second term. 

Trump needs Texas to win.  Look at the numbers expected to vote in the above report.  Texas Senator John Cornyn is up for reelection.  He may not win this time.  Texas would have a US Democrat Senator.

The report shows Texas lost two Republican seats in the US House this last time.  Due to the above numbers, we may lose more seats in the House.

If you read this Republican report from the Texas State Chairman, you will understand the problem - the reason why Texas may be in Democrats' hands from the President on down the ballot. Read what the Chairman and his SREC members are planning to try to stop this Democrat takeover.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 10:56:08 am by Victoria33 »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2019, 11:23:15 am »
@Cyber Liberty
@libertybele
@roamer_1
@sneakypete
@txradioguy

Please look at these Texas numbers.  It shows what I thought would happen when I saw millions of Democrats vote in the last primary; more than ever before in modern times.  I was working with election numbers for 10 years and this never happened.  Democrat history in Texas was not many Democrats voted in the  primary- they waited until the November election.  Now, they are coming in millions to vote in a primary - this tells me Democrats may take numerous state offices for the first time since George Bush was governor, and the Democrat presidential candidate may win Texas and that means Trump likely will not win a second term. 

Trump needs Texas to win.  Look at the numbers expected to vote in the above report.  Texas Senator John Cornyn is up for reelection.  He may not win this time.  Texas would have a US Democrat Senator.

The report shows Texas lost two Republican seats in the US House this last time.  Due to the above numbers, we may lose more seats in the House.

If you read this Republican report from the Texas State Chairman, you will understand the problem - the reason why Texas may be in Democrats' hands from the President on down the ballot. Read what the Chairman and his SREC members are planning to try to stop this Democrat takeover.

@Victoria33

Frankly I am only surprised it has taken this long for it to happen,given the huge increase in the number of illegal aliens and the acceptance of "drivers license ID" being all that was needed to vote.

Add to that the moral midgets  who normally vote Republican who rant and rave 24/7 about what a lousy and immoral president Trump is  compared to the RINO Party Pod Person they  automatically voted for,and it wil be amazing if the Dims don't win Texas by a landslide.

After all,even the Republicans that live there have a history of voting for globalist asshats like the Bush Crime Family,and the only difference between them and the other Dims is the "Big Red R" behind their names.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2019, 11:49:55 am »
@sneakypete
You said, "Frankly I am only surprised it has taken this long for it to happen,given the huge increase in the number of illegal aliens and the acceptance of "drivers license ID" being all that was needed to vote."
I wrote about this not long ago.  At a Motor Vehicle office, you only fill out a form to register to vote.  The form is sent to the Secretary of State to determine if the person is a legal voter in that county.  If he/she is not, the name does not go on the list.  If the person is a legal citizen and lives in that county, the name is given to the election administrator of that county to add the person to the voter list.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2019, 01:06:10 pm »
@sneakypete
You said, "Frankly I am only surprised it has taken this long for it to happen,given the huge increase in the number of illegal aliens and the acceptance of "drivers license ID" being all that was needed to vote."
I wrote about this not long ago.  At a Motor Vehicle office, you only fill out a form to register to vote.  The form is sent to the Secretary of State to determine if the person is a legal voter in that county.   

@Victoria33

Just out of curiosity,do you think state politics plays a role in the decision-making?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2019, 01:43:16 pm »
@Victoria33
Just out of curiosity,do you think state politics plays a role in the decision-making?
@sneakypete
@Cyber Liberty

No, it does not in this job.  There is a State Director of Elections who is a lawyer and he/she works for the Secretary of State.  I worked with the State Director of Elections for ten years.  It was a woman lawyer at the time.  You followed the law or she would come after you to make sure your county was doing it right.  Her office lawyers traveled around Texas having workshops to teach county registrars/others how to correctly do their job.

That slate of lawyers worked in that office and anyone in any Texas county could call them to find out how to do whatever action was required by law for any election circumstance.

There are some people with important jobs who are not corrupt.
I instructed the Texas Election Code across Texas, sometimes hundreds of people in an auditorium or just in a county to those from several counties who came together to learn that process.

NEVER ONCE IN TEN YEARS DID ANY REPUBLICAN ASK ME HOW TO CHEAT IN AN ELECTION.