Author Topic: Border crossing shut down after 'large and unruly group' forms in Mexico  (Read 413 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Border crossing shut down after 'large and unruly group' forms in Mexico
By Rafael Bernal - 07/01/19 04:06 PM EDT

U.S. authorities closed an international border bridge in El Paso, Texas, early Monday in response to Central American and Cuban migrants protesting on the Mexican side of the border.

The protesters in Ciudad Juárez were chanting "vamos a cruzar" — "we are going to cross" — before Customs and Border Protection officials closed the bridge about 2 a.m., reported CNN.

The decision to close the bridge came as "a large and unruly group formed on the Mexican side," according to CBP spokesman Roger Maier.

Local TV station KTSM reported the group was comprised of about 250 Cuban and Salvadoran migrants; Ciudad Juarez newspaper El Diario reported the group was comprised of Cubans and Hondurans.

more
https://thehill.com/latino/451223-border-crossing-shut-down-after-large-and-unruly-group-forms-in-mexico
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Why Trump has not closed the border to all but commerce and those with legal documents is a mystery to me. 

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Why Trump has not closed the border to all but commerce and those with legal documents is a mystery to me.

:yowsa:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Close the border -- forever.
Build the wall.
Repel border invasions with sufficient force to stop the invaders.
If that means injuries or death to the invaders, so be it.

(there he goes, off his rocker again!)