Author Topic: AOC says Ivanka Trump not ‘a qualified diplomat’ in tweet about first daughter’s involvement at G-20  (Read 1062 times)

Offline libertybele

I'm not a fan of Ivanka's but AOC, sounds like a jealous childlike schoolgirl.

AOC says Ivanka Trump not ‘a qualified diplomat’ in tweet about first daughter’s involvement at G-20

U.S. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is apparently not happy that first daughter Ivanka Trump accompanied her father on his trip to the G-20 summit.

The Democrat from New York commented on Twitter late Saturday after a BBC reporter posted a video showing Ivanka Trump alongside her father in a G-20 discussion that included French President Emmanuel Macron, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and other leaders.

“It may be shocking to some, but being someone’s daughter actually isn’t a career qualification,” Ocasio-Cortez wrote on Twitter. “It hurts our diplomatic standing when the President phones it in & the world moves on. The US needs our President working the G20. Bringing a qualified diplomat couldn’t hurt either.”............

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/aoc-says-ivanka-trump-not-a-qualified-diplomat-in-tweet-about-first-daughters-involvement-at-g-20
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Night Hides Not

She just tee’d it up for comparisons to Chelsea and Biden’s boy.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
She is an expert on being unqualified.  It might be the degree she actually could honestly come by in life.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2019, 02:01:07 pm by The Ghost »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
And a commie bitch who was slinging drinks at a dive a few months ago is qualified to be a Rep?

The Onion ought to have a field day with this.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
AOC says Ivanka Trump not ‘a qualified diplomat’ in tweet about first daughter’s involvement at G-20
By Dom Calicchio | Fox News

U.S. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is apparently not happy that first daughter Ivanka Trump accompanied her father on his trip to the G-20 summit.

The Democrat from New York commented on Twitter late Saturday after a BBC reporter posted a video showing Ivanka Trump alongside her father in a G-20 discussion that included French President Emmanuel Macron, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and other leaders.

“It may be shocking to some, but being someone’s daughter actually isn’t a career qualification,” Ocasio-Cortez wrote on Twitter. “It hurts our diplomatic standing when the President phones it in & the world moves on. The US needs our President working the G20. Bringing a qualified diplomat couldn’t hurt either.”

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/aoc-says-ivanka-trump-not-a-qualified-diplomat-in-tweet-about-first-daughters-involvement-at-g-20
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
She is an expert on being unqualified.  It might be the degree she actually could honestly come by in life.

888high58888
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline libertybele

And a commie bitch who was slinging drinks at a dive a few months ago is qualified to be a Rep?

The Onion ought to have a field day with this.

888high58888   :beer:   :patriot:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Someone should inform her that being a bartender is not a qualification for anything either.  This bimbo has just too much to say about everything.  Frankly, I love her, for she is doing a great job destroying the Democommie Party.  2020 will prove that out with historic losses for the commies.

Offline Mod1

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Yeah, but AOC actually got enough people to vote for her to be elected.  Ivanka....not so much.

Offline aligncare

Yeah, but AOC actually got enough people to vote for her to be elected.  Ivanka....not so much.

She never actually ran for office, so it’s a moot point. However, if she had, or does in the future, who knows what outcome would have or would be? Ivanka is smart and has her dads work ethic—that at least counts for something in the republican party. In my opinion, I think she’d give any dim a run they weren’t prepared for.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

When it comes to identifying "unqualified," Donkey-face has no peer.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
When it comes to identifying "unqualified," Donkey-face has no peer.

I bet she was a hoot at the county fair sucking a whole apple out of a barrel of water on the 1st try.      I do believe she could eat an apple in one bite.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I thought citizens in govt was good?

OK, maybe only certain, 'qualified' neo-marxist Cult-Of-The-State worshippers.
The Republic is lost.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I bet she was a hoot at the county fair sucking a whole apple out of a barrel of water on the 1st try.      I do believe she could eat an apple in one bite.

...through a picket fence.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Wingnut

...through a picket fence.

,,,or sucking a golf ball thru a garden hose...

Offline rustynail

,,,or sucking a golf ball thru a garden hose...
That's Kamala's thing.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
15,987 idiots gave the US Congressional seat to the bartender.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline berdie

Well, um..like you know...she is really the only one qualified. Really.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Well, um..like you know...she is really the only one qualified. Really.

Totes. 
I will NOT comply.

Offline GrouchoTex

She could eat corn on the cob through a barbed-wire fence.