Poll

Who Earned the Most Stupid Comment of The Week Award?

Pelosi:  "It Shouldn't Be A Crime to Come Across Border"
0 (0%)
Biden: “We’ve got to recognize that a kid wearing a hoodie may very well be the next poet laureate and not a gangbanger,”
0 (0%)
Beto: Migrants 'Have No Choice But To Come Here' Due To U.S. 'Excesses' Causing Climate Change
5 (20%)
Carter:  "He Lost the Election"
2 (8%)
All of the Above - DEMS are Bat Crap Crazy
16 (64%)
Other:  (Fill in the blank)
2 (8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Voting closed: July 04, 2019, 12:02:30 pm

Author Topic: Stupid Comment of the Week Award Goes to:  (Read 2046 times)

Offline libertybele

Stupid Comment of the Week Award Goes to:
« on: June 30, 2019, 12:02:30 pm »
I think that there all bat crap crazy; though I think Nancy says more stupid things these days every time she opens her mouth.  :rolling:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Stupid Comment of the Week Award Goes to:
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2019, 01:06:19 pm »
If they still institutionalized nutcases, half the Congress would be candidates for a rubber room (and most of the rest for one with bars). Maybe they are how they are so if they ever get caught they can claim insanity as a defense.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2019, 01:30:58 pm »
I just couldn't decide on one.  Had to go with "all of the above".

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2019, 01:43:51 pm »
I think the award, or for most ironic needs to go to Fisherrman for this jewel (Post No. 28) of this thread......

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,366688.msg1999846.html#msg1999846

I couldn't stop laughing.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2019, 02:04:21 pm »
Well, okay then. Here's my take on it:

Pelosi:  "It Shouldn't Be A Crime to Come Across Border"
             Not stupid, but only because it is intentionally misleading. The vast majority of people who enter the U.S. are breaking no laws, because they
             have passports and/or visas with them. Illegal aliens are just that - in the U.S. illegally.   

Biden:  “We’ve got to recognize that a kid wearing a hoodie may very well be the next poet laureate and not a gangbanger,”
            Old Joe is actually on to something here. His statement is entirely defensible -  but only because of the precipitous decline in our artistic, moral
            and ethical standards, which his party and ideology have done much to hasten.

Beto:    Migrants 'Have No Choice But To Come Here' Due To U.S. 'Excesses' Causing Climate Change
             Okay, now this is stupidity on steroids, and it also serves as a mind-numbing non sequitur. If Beto (the non-Hispanic Titanic) is truly this dumb,
             he shouldn't be trusted anywhere near a stove, much less the nuclear launch codes. Otherwise, he's just a pandering fool.

Carter: "He Lost the Election"
             Okay, I'm giving Carter a pass on this because a) he's always been an idiot; and b) he's a doddering nonagenarian whose shell has clearly
             slipped off the peanut. 
« Last Edit: June 30, 2019, 02:06:47 pm by andy58-in-nh »
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2019, 02:11:44 pm »
I think the award, or for most ironic needs to go to Fisherrman for this jewel (Post No. 28) of this thread......

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,366688.msg1999846.html#msg1999846

I couldn't stop laughing.

I'll go with this one on the same thread!

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,366688.msg1999842.html#msg1999842
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline corbe

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2019, 03:15:34 pm »
   Castro should get honorable mention for wanting abortion coverage for tran guys.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2019, 03:39:48 pm »
   Castro should get honorable mention for wanting abortion coverage for tran guys.

@corbe

That doofus was on "This Week with Little Georgie" this morning,spouting nonsense mixed with white hatred. I am actually wondering if he is related to the Castro brothers in Cuber.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2019, 03:46:33 pm »

This was the dumbest IMO, or maybe Booker "we need to talk more about trans, especially black trans." So may gems to chose from.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2019, 04:27:03 pm »
@corbe

That doofus was on "This Week with Little Georgie" this morning,spouting nonsense mixed with white hatred. I am actually wondering if he is related to the Castro brothers in Cuber.

I know that I've pointed this out before, but, people really need to realize what it would mean if he's nominated or given the VP slot.  His  mother was a Chicana political activist who helped establish the Chicano political party La Raza Unida.

IMHO, I think anyone, including Trump, who doesn't feel that he's going to get a large percentage of the Hispanic vote is really kidding themselves.

I am not happy with Trump's performance on the border and have really been thinking of voting down ballot, but to ensure that Castro doesn't get any further ahead on the political ladder, would be enough reason for me to vote for Trump again.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julian_Castro
« Last Edit: June 30, 2019, 04:29:59 pm by libertybele »

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2019, 05:55:51 pm »
Liberty....I think Trump will win easily against the current field.  The Dems are offering nothing. 

I think the first debate confirmed in my mind the strategy for the Dems.  I believe Clinton enters the race in the Fall to save the party...supposedly.  Think about it.  Many of these fools are in the race to dilute Sanders' vote.  I believe it is choreographed, all for Clinton.  There is just no way she walks away without trying again, considering she got 3 million more votes than Trump and feels the elections was stolen from her.

...and for those that say she is in ill health, you just don't go flying around the world if you are ill.  She wants it, and we will see her come September make her announcement.  She is the only Dem that poses a real threat to Trump.  She lives in WI, MI, OH, PA, FL, and NC, and she has a shot to defeat him, particularly if the FED starts jacking rates back up again to slow the economy.

I am not so worried about 2020 as I am 2024.  The NWO pukes are still here, waiting for Trump to leave, and then they are back in business.  I do not see someone picking up with an attempt to hold them at bay.  If the NWO has their way, the USA disappears and becomes a banana republic.

Back to Clinton, she comes back, apologizes for her deplorable comment, and actually constructs a platform with ISSUES, she wins the nomination and perhaps has people listening to her.  But without real issues that concern the American people, she like all the other Dems lose.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2019, 06:12:16 pm »
Liberty....I think Trump will win easily against the current field.  The Dems are offering nothing. 

I think the first debate confirmed in my mind the strategy for the Dems.  I believe Clinton enters the race in the Fall to save the party...supposedly.  Think about it.  Many of these fools are in the race to dilute Sanders' vote.  I believe it is choreographed, all for Clinton.  There is just no way she walks away without trying again, considering she got 3 million more votes than Trump and feels the elections was stolen from her.

...and for those that say she is in ill health, you just don't go flying around the world if you are ill.  She wants it, and we will see her come September make her announcement.  She is the only Dem that poses a real threat to Trump.  She lives in WI, MI, OH, PA, FL, and NC, and she has a shot to defeat him, particularly if the FED starts jacking rates back up again to slow the economy.

I am not so worried about 2020 as I am 2024.  The NWO pukes are still here, waiting for Trump to leave, and then they are back in business.  I do not see someone picking up with an attempt to hold them at bay.  If the NWO has their way, the USA disappears and becomes a banana republic.

Back to Clinton, she comes back, apologizes for her deplorable comment, and actually constructs a platform with ISSUES, she wins the nomination and perhaps has people listening to her.  But without real issues that concern the American people, she like all the other Dems lose.

That's exactly why we have the invasion going on along the southern border.  I too am more concerned with what happens in 2024 than in 2020.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2019, 06:53:36 pm »

I think the first debate confirmed in my mind the strategy for the Dems.  I believe Clinton enters the race in the Fall to save the party...supposedly.  Think about it.  Many of these fools are in the race to dilute Sanders' vote.  I believe it is choreographed, all for Clinton.

@jafo2010

I agree,but I don't believe they are aware of this. After all,they are Dims.

There is just no way she walks away without trying again, considering she got 3 million more votes than Trump and feels the elections was stolen from her.

...and for those that say she is in ill health,

She IS in ill health. She is old. This is why we aren't seeing her now. She,or her handlers,realized this is where she screwed up last time.  She got into the race too early,and got exhausted to the point where she was babbling and falling down before she could get back to the van,and doing this in sight of the cameras.

Seems to ME the strategy this time is to stay out of the race until the very last instant,and then announce and become the instant front runner because lets face it,she has the bribe money and the blackmail to insure she gets the support.

Back to Clinton, she comes back, apologizes for her deplorable comment,

She apologizes for NOTHING because only people who make mistakes have anything to apologize for. And it won't matter because the left will be as giddy with excitement as schoolgirls that she is back. The press supports her without reservation,so she basically on her victory tour as her campaign begins.

The truth,that is painful to the Republican Pop People is that Trump is the ONLY candidate that can stop her,and when/if she fails this time,that's it for her. Too old,too feeble,and will only be worse 4 years later. None of the international money will support her because they want someone who will be around to allow them access to the American treasury.

All they need is ONE term,and that will be the end of America,as The North American Economic Zone will begin under her presidency,and she will have the Chairman board seat when it is established. Or at least she thinks she will. I am fairly certain she will have a "fatal stroke" at just about that exact time,and the rest of the board (Soros,Warren Buffet,and fellow Globalist travelers) will nominate and seat her successor.

And that will be the end of America.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2019, 07:42:34 pm »

We've debated the issue of Clinton before.  In theory, yes, she could be waiting to save her strength and to let the rest of the bat crap crazies battle it out before she jumps in.  She needs to declare her candidacy by Dec. 6, 2019.  That would still mean at least 10 months of campaigning.  She just doesn't have the stamina to do so any more.

Secondly, some of her $$$ supporters pulled for away from her.  I don't see them jumping at the chance to place their bet once again on a 3x looser.

As for her health; she has a medical team (or least she did when she was running in '16) that travels along with her. The can treat her of course, but they can't bring her youth and energy back, nor can they remedy all the ailments that she has.

Something to consider as I'm sure she has.  She couldn't draw the crowds she needed in '16 and since then her book sales and speaking engagements have not drawn crowds and in fact have been cancelled for lack of interest.

She may back a candidate for the upcoming election and she may be working behind the scenes right now to help.  My guess is she will help Julian Castro whom she groomed for the position he now holds.