Author Topic: WATCH: Patriotic Dad DESTROY School With Their SICK Muslim Indoctrination–This Is A Must See  (Read 631 times)

rangerrebew

WATCH: Patriotic Dad DESTROY School With Their SICK Muslim Indoctrination–This Is A Must See
Sunshine Sunshine

Barack Obama had a goal in mind when he pushed and bribed states to implement the new curriculum called Common Core. That goal was to push Islam onto our children and begin the indoctrination of our entire country. Many parents stood against this curriculum years ago and fought but not enough of us were aware nor did many want to even hear about it. As one of those parents myself, this attack on our educational system is what led me to homeschool my own children. After the push of this dangerous curriculum then it was onto the mass infiltration of migrant Muslim children to further push the schools to adopt policies that were NEVER needed before.

Well, now with President Trump in our corner, parents are now fighting back, and we are actually winning again.

http://threepercenternation.com/2018/08/watch-patriotic-dad-destroy-school-with-their-sick-muslim-indoctrination-this-is-a-must-see/?utm_source=RR%20Indie%20Minute%20-email2%20&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:5138254&utm_campaign=8-25eve%203%25%20(Duplicate%20%235)