Author Topic: Soccer star Megan Rapinoe accepts invitation to hang with AOC instead of Trump  (Read 1068 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Soccer star Megan Rapinoe accepts invitation to hang with AOC instead of Trump
by John Gage
 | June 29, 2019 11:39 AM

Megan Rapinoe accepted Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's invitation for the U.S. Women's National Soccer Team to tour the House of Representatives after Rapinoe rejected an invite to the White House.

"Consider it done @AOC," Rapinoe said Friday after the New York congresswoman extended the invite and the U.S. Women's National Soccer Team beat France 2-1 in the quarterfinal of the Women's World Cup.

"It may not be the White House, but we’d be happy to welcome @mPinoe & the entire #USWMNT for a tour of the House of Representatives anytime they’d like," Ocasio-Cortez said.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/soccer-star-megan-rapinoe-accepts-invitation-to-hang-with-ocasio-cortez-instead-of-trump
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
Go soccer dames from Britain.... beat the hell out of them.

Offline skeeter

Sweet.

I'd rather not have this bulldigger fouling OUR White House.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Why does the UNITED STATES women's NATIONAL team continue to employ traitors like Rapinoe to represent our country?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Is the Meathead from the Bronx a closet lesbo?  She might be....
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

No....she's an anti-American twit.   *****rollingeyes*****

Offline goatprairie

"Soccer star Megan Rapinoe accepts invitation to hang with AOC"

I think hanging is a little too harsh.  Maybe just tie both of them to an a**-kicking machine for an hour or two.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
In other words she's just a rabid neo-commie, someone who thinks a guy like me should just be dead already, and she's angry that she doesn't have the power to make it so.
The Republic is lost.

Offline berdie

No....she's an anti-American twit.   *****rollingeyes*****

I agree...I hate to root against the US...but I will. Well I guess I would if I were watching.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Same here.  After her bitch team mates agreed with, so much for national pride.  Go UK!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: June 29, 2019, 09:54:05 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

I think the purple haired bitch needs to be tested for Y" chromosone contamination. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I think the purple haired bitch needs to be tested for Y" chromosone contamination.

Really?  You need a Y chromosome to be a traitorous leftist?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Soccer star Megan Rapinoe accepts invitation to hang with AOC instead of Trump
by John Gage
 | June 29, 2019 11:39 AM

Megan Rapinoe accepted Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's invitation for the U.S. Women's National Soccer Team to tour the House of Representatives after Rapinoe rejected an invite to the White House.

"Consider it done @AOC," Rapinoe said Friday after the New York congresswoman extended the invite and the U.S. Women's National Soccer Team beat France 2-1 in the quarterfinal of the Women's World Cup.

"It may not be the White House, but we’d be happy to welcome @mPinoe & the entire #USWMNT for a tour of the House of Representatives anytime they’d like," Ocasio-Cortez said.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/soccer-star-megan-rapinoe-accepts-invitation-to-hang-with-ocasio-cortez-instead-of-trump

DAMN! That does it for me! If a lesbian athlete that plays a sissy European sport doesn't like Trump,I guess I won't be able to vote for him again.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mountaineer

Ditto.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline dfwgator

Same here.  After her bitch team mates agreed with, so much for national pride.  Go UK!!!!!!!!

It's England, not the UK,   Scotland has their own team.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
God Save the Queen (national anthem of England)
Hope the Americans will be gutted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3dR7u7TPNo

« Last Edit: June 30, 2019, 03:07:49 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
God Save the Queen (national anthem of England)
Hope the Americans will be gutted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3dR7u7TPNo
No... that'd just be stooping to their level.

I'll never root against this country but don't think for a moment that I'm going to root for these malcontents.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Slide Rule

So Megan Rapinoe will be giving AOC pointers on Physics to
help her win the Nobel Prize in Physics.

:)
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
It's England, not the UK,   Scotland has their own team.

Anyway, this shit is unwatchable.  Watching ugly women take fake flops like whores for ref whistles is just not entertainment for me.

Offline Axeslinger

A text I sent to my circle of friends yesterday:

Just finished some outside work.   Sitting inside with the women’s World Cup (Sweden v Germany) on tv.   Two thoughts:

1. How f*****g tragic that I watched these two teams proudly stand for their national anthems, knowing I cannot day the same of my country’s team

2. I’ve decided to stop watching because after 15mins, I need some more excitement so I’m gonna go see if I can watch my grass grow.   Holy crap this sport really IS proof that the rest of the world IS that f’d up
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Online jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Women's soccer is not the NFL.  No one is interested in their political mindsets.  The drop in interest in Women's soccer will be far worse than what happened to the NFL.

I always thought soccer was boring as a spectator sport.  At the university I attended, they would have a men's soccer match before the football game.  Students just sat there yacking away, drinking, paying very little attention to the soccer match. 

These folks in soccer should have an ounce of common sense.  Turning 40%+ of their spectators away because of a handful of idiots is not worth it.  They will find out soon enough.  And rebuilding the lost revenue in soccer will not be like doing the same with the NFL.

Offline goatprairie

A text I sent to my circle of friends yesterday:

Just finished some outside work.   Sitting inside with the women’s World Cup (Sweden v Germany) on tv.   Two thoughts:

1. How f*****g tragic that I watched these two teams proudly stand for their national anthems, knowing I cannot day the same of my country’s team

2. I’ve decided to stop watching because after 15mins, I need some more excitement so I’m gonna go see if I can watch my grass grow.   Holy crap this sport really IS proof that the rest of the world IS that f’d up
A game where a shot on goal is taken (and usually missed) approximately every other month is not a sport where I can keep my eyes open. I don't know how soccer fans can stand the boredom.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I love soccer,

The US Women's team has been very popular with whom? Soccer moms and young girls.

They have drawn interest like crazy in the past and it's hard to see anyone denying them the World Cup.

But that said, Mia Hamm, Alex Jones I think, some of these folks have been real good for the sport and I believe they represent healthy American values, I've brouight her up before, that girl from New Jersey, I forget her name now, but she was real sweet.

But Hope Solo, Rapinoe and some others, lose! I could care less.....I don't think you are positively representing our country nor are good sports.