Author Topic: Biden defends civil rights record after debate showdown with Harris  (Read 212 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden defends civil rights record after debate showdown with Harris
By Tal Axelrod - 06/28/19 02:34 PM EDT

Former Vice President Joe Biden defended his civil rights record Friday after a bruising exchange with Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) during Thursday night’s primary debate, when Harris highlighted Biden's past stance on school busing and recent comments about working with segregationist senators.

“I know and you know, I fought my heart out to ensure that civil rights and voting rights, equal rights are enforced everywhere,” Biden told the Rainbow PUSH Coalition convention, hosted by the Rev. Jesse Jackson.

Harris earlier Friday doubled down on her criticism of Biden, who has led nationals polls since formally entering the White House race in April. Harris said the former vice president's "nostalgia" for working with segregationist senators decades ago was "hurtful" and "misplaced."

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/450926-biden-defends-civil-rights-record-after-debate-showdown-with-harris
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Biden defends civil rights record after debate showdown with Harris
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2019, 07:47:48 pm »
Too late Handsy Joe - you've been Kamala'd.
The Republic is lost.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2019, 07:51:46 pm »
I heard Rush say when I was out driving....  Obama could fix all of this for Joe with one simple Tweet......   yet he doesn't.....

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2019, 08:07:13 pm »
Goes to show...you can't argue your civil rights record with a down-trodden minority if you are whitey.  No matter what you say, it's wrong or not enough.  Horizontal Harris learned it well from Obastard.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2019, 08:10:39 pm »
I heard Rush say when I was out driving....  Obama could fix all of this for Joe with one simple Tweet......   yet he doesn't.....

I don't think a Twit would do it.  Biden's whole project is doomed to failure if he can't get black people to vote for him.  All Horizontal had to do was level the accusation at Whitey and let the Rat bigotry take care of the rest.  Biden's out after a single debate, he and the pollsters just don't know it yet.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2019, 08:14:40 pm »
I don't think a Twit would do it.  Biden's whole project is doomed to failure if he can't get black people to vote for him.  All Horizontal had to do was level the accusation at Whitey and let the Rat bigotry take care of the rest.  Biden's out after a single debate, he and the pollsters just don't know it yet.

That could well be the case...