Author Topic: Trump to push for delay on census in wake of Supreme Court ruling  (Read 348 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump to push for delay on census in wake of Supreme Court ruling
By Jacqueline Thomsen - 06/27/19 01:48 PM EDT

This video file cannot be played.(Error Code: 232011)

President Trump on Thursday said that he is asking his administration to temporarily delay the 2020 census in light of the Supreme Court ruling blocking the question for the time being.

"I have asked the lawyers if they can delay the Census, no matter how long, until the United States Supreme Court is given additional information from which it can make a final and decisive decision on this very critical matter," Trump said in a series of tweets, suggesting that his officials will look to provide another reason to be able to ask about citizenship status on the survey.

"Can anyone really believe that as a great Country, we are not able the ask whether or not someone is a Citizen. Only in America!"

The Supreme Court earlier Thursday ruled 5-4 against the Trump administration over the census citizenship question, finding that the official reasoning for the question was not in line with evidence presented in the case.

more
https://thehill.com/regulation/450692-trump-to-push-for-delay-of-census-in-wake-of-supreme-court-ruling
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: Trump to push for delay on census in wake of Supreme Court ruling
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2019, 09:06:49 pm »

https://twitter.com/walterowensgrpa/status/1144305128284930048

Walter(Owen's Grandp @walterowensgrpa

If the democants insist on having the census this year and allowing the illegals to vote in it I will have no choice as a Christian patriot  but to boycott it my self ,,,please tell Hannity as I believe he would be help full in organizing this